Sean Trende accidentally described th...

Sean Trende accidentally described the Wisconsin Democrats' path to victory against Scott Walker

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from Aug 19, 2013, titled Sean Trende accidentally described the Wisconsin Democrats' path to victory against Scott Walker. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Sean Trende has, for the last couple of months, has tried to tell the national Republican Party's establishment that they can oppose comprehensive immigration reform and still win future presidential elections by promoting his "missing white voters" strategy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

mea

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2013
I live in a traditionally Republican pocket of Wis.
During the recall elections, my area voted to can our seated Republican state senator and hire the Democrat. She only lasted two years. During the general elections, then, she was canned and another Republican was hired.

I did some investigating, and found that the Democrat was hired ONLY because of the voter turnout. She was hired by 7% of the electorate in our area!
There were some problems with the polls. I noticed when I voted that the VOTE HERE TODAY signs were not out. I said something and then they put a sign up by the door and not the road or corner. HA

Also, on Monday, the day before the election, I noticed in the grocery store a pile of 'foreigners' whom I suspected were from Milwaukee. They were in our district trying to haul Democrats to the polls.

When I see only 13% of the voters turn out (7% was the majority of only 13%), I know that the REAL majority view is not being expressed. The conservative, rational view is not being expressed!

I'm ashamed of the people in my district who think that they can just live a decent, happy life without voting! NO YOU CAN'T. The wolves are out there to destroy our freedoms and rob us of all our compensations for all our hard work.
And if people don't vote.....their lives are not going to continue ---literally 'cause these zealots who wish to control and destroy will RULE even WHEN YOU SHOULD DIE! It is called euthanasia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wisconsin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrat 'incredibly frustrated' with leader ov... Tue anonymous 24
News Madison mayor comes out against $3 billion Foxc... Aug 17 Mizike 1
News Foxconn picks Wisconsin for new plant, 3,000 jobs Aug 12 Jaimie 44
News Trump: Foxconn CEO confided plant deal could sw... Aug 10 Leah 23
News Wisconsin legislator announces run for governor Aug 7 The all Knowing 1
Southwest storm 13u baseball Aug 4 Zyklon B 5
News Did Republicans Rig the Election? (Nov '16) Jul 31 DJT 190
More from around the web