Pretty Penny Kennels

Oshkosh, WI

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I adopted a male Schipperke 17 years ago,I disagree with the negative posts about Pretty Penny Kennels.To all viewers of this posting,Dogs are angels without wings,you can blame and point your fingers at Mr.Schultz when clearly he is helping these dogs,It is you that points the finger that is guilty of something other than adopting these compasinate loving angels looking for home's shame on you.If you want to clearly carry on about something,what about adoption in america.Your pregnate teen,or daughter,son.I have never had a health issue or behavior problem with my beloved pet Schipperke.All I can say is you clearly need to get a LIFE.Their are other things to worry about in society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wisconsin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News analysis: After scandal in Wisconsin, Ashl... (Oct '15) Sat Jackwagon 2
News Women at Work: Finding a job is hard work Mar 10 Warnthewomen 2
What happened to the freespeechwisconsin forum? Feb 20 crab 7
Cougar Sighting in NW Wisconsin (Dec '05) Feb 19 esocks 1,900
News Featured artist at Yuma Art Symposium: Jayden M... Feb 18 ruger12pk 1
News Marquette Professor Says Wisconsin Supreme Cour... Feb '18 WelbyMD 1
News GOP leader says tolling needed to get federal r... Feb '18 Kenosha Uptowner 1