Bullet hole a reminder of Wis. Sikh temple attack

There are 2 comments on the Channel3000 story from Aug 11, 2012, titled Bullet hole a reminder of Wis. Sikh temple attack. In it, Channel3000 reports that:

Most of the damage has been repaired at the Wisconsin Sikh temple where a gunman killed six people last weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channel3000.

Kamal Singh

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2012
This is where America sucks. They don't even understand that Indians,Muslims,Sikhs are not terrorists. The man who killed those 6 innocent peoples was a terrorist. So it is my request to Americans that they change their definition of terrorists.
VEG

Denver, CO

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Satwant Singh Kaleka is a hero and a legend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wisconsin Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White-nose syndrome spreading in Wisconsin bats May 17 Dr Crassus Lector... 1
News Wisconsin considers timber wolf hunting (Jan '08) May 2 typical 106
News Mountain lion seen in northwest Wisconsin for f... (Mar '09) May 2 in terms of this 66
News Labor faces a moment of truth (Feb '11) Apr '15 Almost amish 20,668
News Wisconsic Agency Bans Talk of Climate Change Apr '15 SpaceBlues 2
News Steven Walters: E-cigarette popularity lights u... Mar '15 gravytrain 2
News 5Wisconsin's bar-to-grocery store ratio puts th... (May '14) Mar '15 Almost amish 7
More from around the web