In Washington state, Paul decries 'wa...

In Washington state, Paul decries 'war on drugs'

There are 2 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Feb 17, 2012, titled In Washington state, Paul decries 'war on drugs'. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul decried the "war on drugs" Thursday night, telling supporters in Washington state that people should be able to make their own decisions on such matters.Voters in Washington are likely to decide this year whether to legalize the recreational use of marijuana"If we are allowed to deal with our eternity and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Kamil

Gdansk, Poland

#1 Feb 18, 2012
it should be. If somebody wants to have drugs, it is easy to buy it, if somebody does not want it, nobody has rights to force to take it. But fat dozens of bilions are spent for mindless and ineffective wars on drugs and there are more and more durg addicted.
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#2 Feb 18, 2012
This is probably the only issue I can agree with Paul on! The so called 'war on drugs' has done more damage and ruined more lives than the drugs themselves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Hurricane aid concert with ex-presi... 18 hr Lawrence Wolf 11
News Newport neighbors concerned about proposed loca... Oct 15 Joan Denoo 1
News FILE - In this May 18, 2017 file photo, the Hea... Oct 4 RustyS 1
global cash card. mexican scam Oct 2 ghostwriter88 1
Militia Group Threaten Immigration Raids in San... (Feb '17) Oct 2 ghostwriter88 2
News Race to decide if West Coast keeps its only GOP... Oct 1 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Sep 29 rider 276,624
More from around the web