State names auction winners for liquo...

State names auction winners for liquor stores; Tacoma store got highest bid

There are 3 comments on the The News Tribune story from Apr 23, 2012, titled State names auction winners for liquor stores; Tacoma store got highest bid. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

The Liquor Control Board announced the winners Monday of its online auction of 167 stores.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

It Figures My N------s

Tacoma, WA

#1 Apr 24, 2012
That the city with the most blacks and other brown breeds gets the HIGHEST BID for a licker sto'. LOL!
Speaks so highly of those po' oppressed muhnurritees dunnit?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 28, 2012
You sir, sound like a bigot.
Dangergirl

Gig Harbor, WA

#3 May 2, 2012
It the highest grossing liquor store in the State, probably because it stays open later than the others and is in the very center of town, easy to get to from just about anywhere. Do your research when you post for all to see. Tacoma does not have the highest population of minorities in our State by far. You do sound like bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why not move the 'swamp' out of Washington? Mon SissyK 1
News Connelly: Biden and Clinton engage in 'pay-to-p... Dec 9 Jules 1
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... Dec 9 ardith 188
4 imprint Dec 8 Angry people 1
is trump and ryan trying to make some people vo... Nov 30 raise rich man ta... 1
News GOP muscling tax bill through House; hits senat... Nov 16 roymoorescrotchle... 1
wIN i pHONE X eXCLUSIVE pACKAGE FROM vip aPPLE ... Nov 14 Csorbz 1
More from around the web