B.C. pot activists push for legalizat...

B.C. pot activists push for legalization after Wash. vote

There are 2 comments on the CBC News story from Nov 7, 2012, titled B.C. pot activists push for legalization after Wash. vote. In it, CBC News reports that:

Pot activist Dana Larsen is hopeful the Washington State vote to legalize marijuana will help his efforts to trigger a similar referendum in B.C. Pot advocates in B.C. say now that voters in Washington have passed a law to legalize possession of marijuana, it is time for a similar referendum here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Idiot Child

Ladysmith, Canada

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Legalizing pot will open the door for a whole new pile of misery for law enforcement.Any one that has to spend their life intoxicated is a stone cold loser.
solo

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Idiot Child wrote:
Legalizing pot will open the door for a whole new pile of misery for law enforcement.Any one that has to spend their life intoxicated is a stone cold loser.
They say as they drink another beer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP muscling tax bill through House; hits senat... Nov 16 roymoorescrotchle... 1
wIN i pHONE X eXCLUSIVE pACKAGE FROM vip aPPLE ... Nov 14 Csorbz 1
News Memo to statehouse Democrats: Do no harm Nov 12 Jules 1
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 12 crusty 276,627
News Study: Premiums for popular ACA plan up by 34 p... Nov 5 Cordwainer Trout 6
News Washington, West Coast states in legal fight ag... (Apr '17) Nov 4 Chest 6
News White nationalist-backed group circulates names... Nov 1 Jules 2
More from around the web