'Real' Vermonters

'Real' Vermonters

There are 14 comments on the The Bennington Banner story from Jan 31, 2012, titled 'Real' Vermonters. In it, The Bennington Banner reports that:

Everyyear, when we get to our local elections, candidates proudly proclaim that they are "native." Those who are not, underplay their origins in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and places further away and flatter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bennington Banner.

markey

Shutesbury, MA

#3 Feb 1, 2012
i was a masshole but now i is a jerkweed....er...um....ah i mean i is now a real vermonter and i kin prove it cause i got a boyfriend and we is going to get married,

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#5 Feb 1, 2012
markey wrote:
i was a masshole but now i is a jerkweed....er...um....ah i mean i is now a real vermonter and i kin prove it cause i got a boyfriend and we is going to get married,
Leave that ram alone. I told you that is not milk you're getting out of it.
markey

Shutesbury, MA

#8 Feb 1, 2012
i ain't seen my feet in so many years i forgot how many i got.

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#9 Feb 4, 2012
"Native Vermonter" in the year 2012????
What a fcking joke.... Just because somebody got a piece of ass in Vermont and failed to use birth control, does not make a Real Vermonter....

“Michelle, DAM FLAG”

Since: May 10

New Durham, NH

#10 Feb 4, 2012
Just because the Kat has a littler of kittens in the oven doesn't make them muffins.
Smokin Joe Obama

Wasilla, AK

#11 Feb 4, 2012
markey wrote:
and don't forget to let those child molesters off and give them a free beer by the judge! opps. That's Connecticut

In these SICK liberal commie modern times, the old military man at the lodge in White Christmas would be a gay, Bing Crosby a Tranny and Danny Kay a RED.

“Good luck with that!”

Since: Oct 11

East Bennville

#12 Feb 4, 2012
What the aitch ee double hockey sticks is goin' on here?

The fruitcakes have come onto the thread, and I'm not talking about the usual suspects.

“Im da Reel Vermunter”

Since: Mar 10

Wufford Vermunt

#13 Feb 4, 2012
Real_Vermonter wrote:
What the aitch ee double hockey sticks is goin' on here?
The fruitcakes have come onto the thread, and I'm not talking about the usual suspects.
What the h3ll has happened? Marky's ex boyfriends have infiltrated this site!
Smokin Joe Obama

Wasilla, AK

#14 Feb 4, 2012
"I'm dreamin' of a White Christmas, NOT like the one I used to know, Where Gays are legal, children hate Santa and Communist Libs crapping in the snow."
bebo

Wichita Falls, TX

#15 Feb 7, 2012
Well, I'm a native Texan but anytime a Vermonter wants to visit or move down here, you're more than welcome. Just don't say you like Obammy or act like a liberal nutjob.
Jethro Bodine

United States

#16 Feb 10, 2012
bebo wrote:
Well, I'm a native Texan but anytime a Vermonter wants to visit or move down here, you're more than welcome. Just don't say you like Obammy or act like a liberal nutjob.
Don't act like a liberal nutjob? You realize we're talking about Vermont?
markey

Shutesbury, MA

#17 Feb 11, 2012
Jethro Bodine wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't act like a liberal nutjob? You realize we're talking about Vermont?
Jethro...you want i should fix you up with my sister? U would like her. she has five bellies.

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#23 Aug 22, 2013
I thought you're bag licking was done up north now.

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#25 Aug 22, 2013
Non Buddy wrote:
I thought you're bag licking was done up north now.
His Daddy taught him to not limit himself geographically. Must like Marky doesn't limit himself to livestock only from wuffurd (although he does prefer them).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben & Jerrya s Co-Founder Shares Bernie Sanders... (Oct '15) Apr 24 Sanders Sucks 31
News Up to 10 years for man caught with 600 bags of ... Apr 17 U R Brainless 3
News Does Vermont need a safe place for addicts to s... Mar '17 tfredleg 1
Bernie sanders is a kook Mar '17 Lib 1
News Police: Nine arrested for selling heroin Mar '17 Celebrate Diversity 17
Need a photo asap Feb '17 Afriendofafriend 1
News Coyote hunt is senseless slaughter (Apr '06) Feb '17 amykimball 478
More from around the web