Honor civil unions of gay couples - E...

Honor civil unions of gay couples - Editorials

There are 1985 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Feb 8, 2009, titled Honor civil unions of gay couples - Editorials. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Gay marriages have been banned in Hawaii since nearly 70 percent of voters approved a state constitutional amendment in 1998 that validated the Legislature's definition of marriage as between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 100
Next Last
Mama

San Jose, CA

#2060 Feb 21, 2009
Joe in Novato wrote:
<quoted text>
ever occur to you that your posts were just vile? Where's your sense of personal responsibility?
I'm sure they are "vile" to you because I do such a good job of showing you to be an intolerant hypocrite.

You and your mafia have broken far more "rules" with profanity and direct insults.

No problemo.

Shows the weakness of your side.

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

Since: Aug 08

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#2061 Feb 21, 2009
Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they are "vile" to you because I do such a good job of showing you to be an intolerant hypocrite.
You and your mafia have broken far more "rules" with profanity and direct insults.
No problemo.
Hey Mama,
Still pedaling your HORSE CRAP I see.

The only person who is being an INTOLERANT HYPOCRITE is YOU.

Well, you keep spouting that which you are certainly entitle to and well continue to do the same.

Don't forget to have a GAY......I mean HAPPY day

“Get off my lawn.......”

Since: Oct 08

Island bound

#2062 Feb 21, 2009
Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
No problemo.
Mama mia,

No one is a hypocrite. We all just have our views of how the world should work to create an equality for all. What we speak is our truth and what you speak, you see as your truth. It is not us that want to infringe on anyone's rights, when all is said and done, the world will still be the same once all of us are equal in marriage.
Nothing changed the day Lesbian and Gay couples were allowed t marry in California. I don't recall any great firball hitting the court buildings.
But what do I know. I just personally feel you should let everybody be miserable in marriage just like the Hetro's.
Joe in Novato

Los Gatos, CA

#2063 Feb 21, 2009
Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
No problemo.
No, your posts are vile because they are highly offensive, unpleasant, objectionable and of little value. You mock, ridicule, and degrade gay/lesbians. Your posts were deservedly removed.

“Jesus heals but I got medicine”

Since: Nov 11

W Hollywood, CA Spy

#2065 Dec 12, 2011
Rose T-H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mama,
Still pedaling your HORSE CRAP I see.
The only person who is being an INTOLERANT HYPOCRITE is YOU.
Well, you keep spouting that which you are certainly entitle to and well continue to do the same.
Don't forget to have a GAY......I mean HAPPY day
Wherever you go, there you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 100
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vermont Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Fourteenth State: Vermont's eugenics experi... Aug 12 harp 1
News Vermont document 1970s counterculture Apr '15 ress 2
News Markowitz: Universal recycling, an opportunity ... Apr '15 Wendy 6
News State of the Unions: Shumlin Strikes Out With O... Mar '15 markey da masshole 3
News Despite calls to slow down, NRC grants Vermont ... (Mar '11) Feb '15 BDV 359
News Resch: Are you an uphiller or a downhiller? (Feb '15) Feb '15 fyi 1
News Group will push fetal homicide law (Aug '09) Jan '15 jenni 1,430
More from around the web