Albemarle Police Stepping Up Patrols ...

Albemarle Police Stepping Up Patrols for Safer Roadways

There are 26 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from May 9, 2013, titled Albemarle Police Stepping Up Patrols for Safer Roadways. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The nationwide Click It or Ticket campaign starts of Monday morning. Albemarle police tell say they will have several officers working grant-funded overtime shifts for extra enforcement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#24 May 20, 2013
real central va Marine wrote:
<quoted text>1. It may have begun as a conservative idea, but it took the liberals and democrats to make it a debacle.
Seriously, who writes this? I know it was a crappy idea, but suzy made it crappier, don't blame meeeeeee it's suzy's fault.
Gru

Charlottesville, VA

#25 May 20, 2013
I think wearing a seat belt or not should be a personal choice (but all children should be buckled in!); speeding, OK, I can see that. But how about if they'd tackle these COMPLETE MORONS driving around with no lights in the rain/fog/mist -- like this morning. Yes, I KNOW you can see the road -- I can see the road, too. The use of my HEADLIGHTS -- is so that YOU can see ME !!! And it's always the idiot in the black, gray, or blue car.
County Resident

Raleigh, NC

#26 May 20, 2013
beyond wrote:
If I don't want to wear a seatbelt or a helmet, I don't have to drive or ride, its that simple. The government is going to force me to buy a product even if I don't want it or need it, thats the issue with health care.
Ok, you proved both points. First of all, you mean you never drive or ride anything anywhere? Do you walk everywhere? Second, if you have an accident, maybe through no fault of your own, and are critically injured because you are not wearing a seatbelt or a helmet...AND you don't have any insurance...I PAY FOR YOUR CARE! If you don't have health insurance and you get sick, I PAY FOR YOUR CARE. Now...if you want to assume total responsibility for your hospital and medical bills so I don't have to pay for them...that's good, but who would do that...volunteer to pay for your own medical care when you can get the taxpayer to pay for it? Unfortunately the taxpayer doesn't have a choice, so take some personal responsibility (I assume you are Republican by the way you talk about the Health Care Bill) like your party says ALL THE TIME!! Pay for your own health care.
Thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#27 May 20, 2013
Click this, anything but going after real bad guys and drugs. Such a sham.
real central va Marine

Crozet, VA

#28 May 20, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, who writes this? I know it was a crappy idea, but suzy made it crappier, don't blame meeeeeee it's suzy's fault.
Kind of like "I didn't know about this until the papers reported it (IRS scandal)? You don't do well with sarcasm, do you?
Thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#29 May 20, 2013
Sarcasm don't work to well in print, it can in some circumstanses but for the most part here it don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 498
News Poll shows Virginia lawmaker jailed in sex scan... 11 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Hillary Clinton's Felonious Friends in Virginia Sun NoToGreedyPolitic... 1
paige cook who got some of that horny girl at t... Aug 23 godspeedcops5 1
best doctor to go to for pain meds Aug 20 cdub 1
Who is Bringing in Illegal Immigrants ? Aug 17 so you know 4
my short view on trump Aug 17 so you know 3
More from around the web