Charlottesville Woman Has Knack for Finding Four-Leaf Clovers

There are 13 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Charlottesville Woman Has Knack for Finding Four-Leaf Clovers. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A ninth-generation Virginian is turning her knack for finding good luck charms into a booming business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

amazed

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
I should start using my talent. When ever I look for clovers I always find them. As a child this was a past time of my as well. I have dozens that I have pressed and dried. I keep one in my wallet for good luck.
Did not know I could have been making money on my clovers.
the deal

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Yep, I have the gift as well. Have found so many its the family joke...won't even be looking yet look down and see one. She's right, it must be something about being able to recognize the patterns...
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
The more you look the more you find, if you got the time.
Really

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2013
I have a section in my yard that is full of 4 and 5 leaf clovers.
King Ralph

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Mar 24, 2013
I guess that passes for newsworthy celebrity status here.
yawnnnn

Elkton, VA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
someone has entirely too much time on there hands
Lfish

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Mar 24, 2013
I sure could have used one of those four leaf clovers when I picked my powerball numbers. I did find one when I was a child though. She is a smart lady to come up with such a great idea to sell them.
internets

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Mar 24, 2013
watch out, De Beers say a four leaf clover isn't lucky if it's been transferred to a new owner
Hmmmm

Crozet, VA

#10 Mar 24, 2013
the internut censors are at it again. come out with a silly story, expect to get silly comments! a no brainer.
Derek

Barboursville, VA

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Lucky?
Epic Fail

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Mar 25, 2013
I thought the guy in the background failing to catch the football was better than this story.
heb

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 29, 2013
I got very good at finding four-leaf clovers at my great-grandma's house in Arkansas. All the grownups would be talking about something really boring, so I'd go outside to look for four-leaf clovers. Grandma let us press them in her big Webster's 2nd Dictionary.
Nan

Chapel Hill, NC

#15 Apr 17, 2013
I have a knack as well..........finding 5 of them in the last two weeks. I think there are definite patches where the 4-leaf is readily found.

I'm not sure I would feel comfortable selling them, however, I could have certainly made a small fortune.

North Carolina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Wife Swap' brings new reality to King George f... (Apr '09) 21 hr Olbert 154
estate money w interest Annette Marion overdue ... Mon Yvette HRH 1
Yvette handfield NO Good memories in USA Annet... Mon Annette crazy 1
broadrrader bipolarity disorder Annette Marion Mon Annette crazy 1
Energy expert Daniel Fine says oil price war im... Mon john ford jr 1
Poll is the NAACP & UNCF promoting racism? (Jul '08) Sun Kozah 191
Annette Marion never good can not be evil monst... May 24 Annette 1
More from around the web