Northam to announce for Va. Senate in...

Northam to announce for Va. Senate in Onancock Tuesday

There are 3 comments on the Eastern Shore News story from Mar 3, 2007, titled Northam to announce for Va. Senate in Onancock Tuesday. In it, Eastern Shore News reports that:

A Norfolk-based child neurologist who is an Eastern Shore of Virginia native will announce his candidacy on Tuesday for the state Senate during stops here and in Eastville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eastern Shore News.

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Forest Park, GA

#1 Mar 6, 2007
Let me Look into My Crystal Ball,(not The Styx Tune in the Eighties) and see.....

Someone will anounce some startling news, why did the other phsycics not SEE it coming?
Brainiac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#2 Mar 29, 2013
I would very much like to see Va. Sen. Ralph Northam pay a visit these two day programs for brain injury survivors; Beacon House on VA Beach Blvd. in VA Beach, Va. and No Limits on Market St. in Onancock, VA!!
Brainiac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#3 Mar 29, 2013
I would very much like to see Va. State Sen. Ralph Northam pay a visit to these two programs for brain injury survivors: Beacon House on Va. Beach Blvd. in Va. Beach, VA and No Limits on Market St. in Onancock, VA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only 6% of Washington's booming Jewish communit... Feb 18 zionist media cabal 1
Democrats that got elected in 2017 have betraye... Feb 14 The team of Donal... 2
Democrats that got elected in 2018 have betraye... Feb 14 The team of Donal... 2
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Feb 10 Warned 1,389
News Train carrying Republican lawmakers hits truck ... Feb 6 Quid Non 20
Julie Taylor Ronnie. Feb 5 Wow 1
I'm not sure if this was V or WV Jan 31 ForgetfulCitizen 1
More from around the web