|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

noodle wrote:
<quoted text>You better believe you cant trust them,They taking our coal jobs,will be taking our guns next.[antichrist]
Also your dogs and collectable plates. The end is near.
Appreciate

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Now your just grasping at air, doofus. We all have constitutional rights at least 'til Your little dictator in chief finishes off the country. You are just a little "man" in love with a fictional POTUS. He is not real, just an empty suit that quit and ran away scared when his Ambassador and former SEALS were killed as he watched in real time. Then he went to hide like the coward he is(and you are). And believe me, I have more of a country than you punk, I served mine, you are a chickenshit coward.
VN Vet,constitution>rights> we the people>President George W. Bush>Patriot Act? What is your opinion of the Patriot Act? I appreciate what you did for this country,and will always be grateful to you,and the other veterans,and pray to God to keep in His care,the ones that lost their lives fighting for the U.S.,and hope my fellow citizens always honor the veterans that died,and highly esteem those that are with us today. We should be a nation where all citizens are FREE,and I just don't agree with you politically is all!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Hey there Appreciate,I didn't like what Bush did. I could see his reasoning for WANTING to do it, but did not agree with it. Hell, what Abe Lincoln did during the Civil War was totally against the constitution, for the North and the South. It is water under the bridge now. What happened in the past cannot be undone, what we need to do is prevent further damage to the country. The welfare state can't endure, parasites in any form destroy the host.----- Thank you for your kind words, from all of us veterans. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!
You Are Welcome

Goode, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

The Civil War was a chapter in our history, I'd like to forget about.It's a touchy subject as well!
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Hey there Appreciate,I didn't like what Bush did. I could see his reasoning for WANTING to do it, but did not agree with it. Hell, what Abe Lincoln did during the Civil War was totally against the constitution, for the North and the South. It is water under the bridge now. What happened in the past cannot be undone, what we need to do is prevent further damage to the country. The welfare state can't endure, parasites in any form destroy the host.----- Thank you for your kind words, from all of us veterans. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!
What are you talking about? Please be specific.
thinking

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

noodle wrote:
<quoted text>You better believe you cant trust them,They taking our coal jobs,will be taking our guns next.[antichrist]
only smart people know what you are talking about, the gov't is getting too big, we will have no rights, you are so right, evil is lurking everywhere, but people don't care, they just want,want and want and don't want to work for anything, how can the money system exist much longer? print,borrow,spend and nothing to back it up with? Yeah, obama loves us just as much as China does, ya think?
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

thinking wrote:
<quoted text> only smart people know what you are talking about, the gov't is getting too big, we will have no rights, you are so right, evil is lurking everywhere, but people don't care, they just want,want and want and don't want to work for anything, how can the money system exist much longer? print,borrow,spend and nothing to back it up with? Yeah, obama loves us just as much as China does, ya think?
"Smart people" know the end is here. Duh
knows

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

thinking wrote:
<quoted text> only smart people know what you are talking about, the gov't is getting too big, we will have no rights, you are so right, evil is lurking everywhere, but people don't care, they just want,want and want and don't want to work for anything, how can the money system exist much longer? print,borrow,spend and nothing to back it up with? Yeah, obama loves us just as much as China does, ya think?
well i would rather the Government.take what we have rather than Mitt romney.that man stood up an said poor an middle class did not matter.that all of them thought that the government.owed them something.well sorry mitt.but the government does owe most of them a lot.many people earn what they draw.not to speak.of the old an the Disabled.everyone wasn,t born with a Golden spoon. stuck up their rump?GOOD BYE an GOOD RIDDANCE.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
"Thick"? Yeah, we vets are pretty darn thick when it comes to sticking together, you know, like brothers. "Paranoid"? No we just know how you commies are with your dictator in chief. Anyone who is as willing to destroy the constitution as you all are, cannot be trusted. Period.
You don't know what a commie is/ i bet you purchase products from a commie country....read some labels and that'll tell you the country of orgin. You are so freakin' stupid.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Now your just grasping at air, doofus. We all have constitutional rights at least 'til Your little dictator in chief finishes off the country. You are just a little "man" in love with a fictional POTUS. He is not real, just an empty suit that quit and ran away scared when his Ambassador and former SEALS were killed as he watched in real time. Then he went to hide like the coward he is(and you are). And believe me, I have more of a country than you punk, I served mine, you are a chickenshit coward.
Yeah, you served as a canteen cook...never having to engage in combat.
Hardly a hero...more like a zero.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
I don't give you credit for shyt...short order cooks just make the slop for the real soldiers. You are simply an old azz impotent loon. I would tell you to find some street walker, but all you can offer will be the little welfare check you get every month. EBT will travel.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

thinking wrote:
Ignorance is bliss. You ppl. need to stop watching FOX. Thats why your brand of ignorance helped President Obama to win again.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>"Smart people" know the end is here. Duh
Search Taz down and tell him a thing or two.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

The little bug "hammer toes" is so funny, and so stupid. We must pity the little bug and the hole it crawled out of.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
The little bug "hammer toes" is so funny, and so stupid. We must pity the little bug and the hole it crawled out of.
I have a strong desire to cut your welfare check off and suspend your shoppin privleges at the commissary. You Fool Lion idiot.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Now, none of that made any sense. But, for your little mind, I get no welfare. Nor do I have authority to go to the commissary, PX, or anywhere as a ex-military person. You are a pathetic little bug(dung beetle), go crawl back in your pile.
Dan Hallen

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>I have a strong desire to cut your welfare check off and suspend your shoppin privleges at the commissary. You Fool Lion idiot.
Can't Touch This.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Now, none of that made any sense. But, for your little mind, I get no welfare. Nor do I have authority to go to the commissary, PX, or anywhere as a ex-military person. You are a pathetic little bug(dung beetle), go crawl back in your pile.
Social Security IS your welfare check...Ayn Rand said it was and thats why little Lyin Ryan idolizes her. She was an atheist just like romney&ryan. Too bad you can't shop where all the good soldiers shop.
You must've been dishonorably discharged. FIGURES>>>>> >>>>>
What is wrong

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I have never seen so much hatred or is thid just good ole boy fun?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

hammer toes, Social Security is NOT a welfare check, I paid into it for over 50 years. You never worked or paid into anything. The word "PARASITE" was made for you, your picture is beside it in the dictionary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,101 - 1,120 of1,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••