Judges 'stealth plan' promotes bigotry

Judges 'stealth plan' promotes bigotry

There are 157 comments on the www.wnd.com story from Jul 24, 2009, titled Judges 'stealth plan' promotes bigotry. In it, www.wnd.com reports that:

A legal analysis has found that judges in many states have engaged in a stealth plan in their "alarming propensity" to bestow privileges on non-hetero couples, and a public policy organization in West Virginia is now lobbying the state legislature to let the people vote on such "rights." In one recent West Virginia judicial ruling, according to the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wnd.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Married as I can be!”

Since: Jun 07

Las Vegas

#154 Aug 4, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>Not going to argue with you over petty issues. For a short period of time gay marriages were legal. Everyone is aware of that fact.
18,000 couples' marriages still being "legal" and valid is not a petty issue. And gay marriages were never illegal, just not recognized.

“Married as I can be!”

Las Vegas

#155 Aug 4, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>See the difference here Nettie is I made a decision when I was saved to honor God. In so doing I do my best to be obedient. This means I do my best to follow God's word, not your liberal agenda which simply seeks approval of your child. Therefore, when I am asked my opinion in the form of a vote, I follow to the best of my ability in obedience. You simply will not seperate me from God Nettie.
And I suppose your god instructs you to force others to live the way you believe?
If you were following G-d's word, you would be looking to your OWN life, not voting away others' rights. What religion ARE you anyway?

“Married as I can be!”

Las Vegas

#156 Aug 4, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and that explains why you post in threads that are only in the Christian forum. It is also in direct contradiction to your earlier claims you are only here to insult and harass Christians.
Why, what do you get out of it? Some perverted pleasure?
The title of this forum is "Judges' Stealth plan promotes bigotry". In what universe do you live, that you perceive that as a "Christian" forum?

“Married as I can be!”

Las Vegas

#157 Aug 4, 2009
Big Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
God don't like gays, lesbians, illegals, Mexicans, and can be a real prick when he's disrespected.
God loves you, but
he'll bbq your butthole if you play with another guys weenie.
Another homophobe obsessed with gay sex. And a fundamentalist! Why are the two so often synonymous.

I've got news for you, closet case. I've been "playing with men's weenies" for longer than you've probably been alive, and G-d has seen fit to leave my "butt" alone.
And Mexicans? You're not only a closeted homosexual, you're a racist as well.
Good day.
Big Larry

Hampton, VA

#161 Aug 5, 2009
Atheist wrote:
Hello
Larry You Big Dummy
//God don't like gays, lesbians, illegals, Mexicans, and can be a real prick when he's disrespected.
God loves you//
God will BBQ in Hell for Eternity,,,,,, But He Loves You...
LMAO
Famous George Carlin joke....
Sorry but what a bunch of Crapola Fear mongering...
A.
you're the only one who 'got it'.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#162 Aug 5, 2009
ltndncr59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose your god instructs you to force others to live the way you believe?
If you were following G-d's word, you would be looking to your OWN life, not voting away others' rights. What religion ARE you anyway?
Forcing you to live a certain way be would be not allowing gay sex at all and executing violators.

Marriage is not a right, it is a privelege to one man and one woman.

Location hidden

#163 Aug 5, 2009
ltndncr59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The title of this forum is "Judges' Stealth plan promotes bigotry". In what universe do you live, that you perceive that as a "Christian" forum?
Was I addressing you? No I was not.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#164 Aug 5, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>Forcing you to live a certain way be would be not allowing gay sex at all and executing violators.
Marriage is not a right, it is a privelege to one man and one woman.
Then I guess it would meet your approval to execute you!(that would be forcing the SAME thing on you!

Location hidden

#165 Aug 5, 2009
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Then I guess it would meet your approval to execute you!(that would be forcing the SAME thing on you!
No, I am straight. The gays are in your family. And I in no way support such actions. That kind of hatred comes from your ilk.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#166 Aug 5, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am straight. The gays are in your family. And I in no way support such actions. That kind of hatred comes from your ilk.
Hatred of your 'dominance'? Yep!
Its a human trait.
and one that the people who founded this nation agree with and billions of other people around the world die for.

“Married as I can be!”

Las Vegas

#167 Aug 5, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>Was I addressing you? No I was not.
This is a public forum. You were addressing the forum. If you would like to engage in private conversation with a single person, this is not the place to do it. There is nothing in Topix' TOS that prevents me from responding to any post here.

“Married as I can be!”

Las Vegas

#168 Aug 5, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>Was I addressing you? No I was not.
Now, can you answer the question I posed? How is it that you perceives this forum as a "Christian" one, given that the title of the forum nor the body of the topic includes the words "religion", "Jesus", "Church", or even "Bible?"

Location hidden

#169 Aug 5, 2009
ltndncr59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a public forum. You were addressing the forum. If you would like to engage in private conversation with a single person, this is not the place to do it. There is nothing in Topix' TOS that prevents me from responding to any post here.
Oh get over yourself already. I was adressing one specific individual.

Location hidden

#170 Aug 5, 2009
ltndncr59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, can you answer the question I posed? How is it that you perceives this forum as a "Christian" one, given that the title of the forum nor the body of the topic includes the words "religion", "Jesus", "Church", or even "Bible?"
For crying out loud. I was addressing one specific troll who spends his time in the Christian forum. NOT JUST THIS SPECIFIC THREAD!!!! Do you understand this simple fact or not?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#171 Aug 5, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>Oh get over yourself already. I was adressing one specific individual.
You sure are doing alot of defending yourself lately neph..
hmm wonder what your problem is..

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#172 Feb 11, 2013
ltndncr59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at the top of this page, on the left hand side, you will see "Christian" and that is the type of forum this is....

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#173 Feb 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>If you look at the top of this page, on the left hand side, you will see "Christian" and that is the type of forum this is....
Too bad there are no Christians on it, only ignorant homophobes making obscene derogatory remarks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Overton, judge who oversaw Iverson's trial, dies (Jan '08) Mon Pchq 37
News Miss Greater Richmond wins Miss Virginia Jun 26 Rb RECORDS 1
News Arizona says it has run out of drugs for execut... Jun 26 Paul P Tretiakoff 1
News Multiple fatalities reported in West Virginia f... Jun 24 Jvd!th 1
News newHillary Clinton's VP search moves into more ... Jun 21 WeTheSheeple 5
White Male Privilege Jun 11 The Dog 1
News Police: Robbery suspect chopped with cleaver at... Jun 10 Knock off purse s... 4
More from around the web