Morefield upsets Bowling to take 3rd District seat

Nov 3, 2009 Full story: Http 101

Republicans picked up another seat in the Virginia House of Delegates Tuesday after Will Morefield upset incumbent 3rd District Delegate Dan Bowling by a 15-point margin.

Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#41 Nov 8, 2009
LOL, you think I'm Jan Bowling?LOL now that's a good one. I know her, I like her very much, and she has been nothing but kind to me, but I am definitely not her.

You know what Chilly, that's not a bad idea. I plan on keeping track of him and his promises for the next two years, and I'm in marketing and advertising, so you can do the running, and I'll manage the campaign. Morefield won't be hard to beat, after all he's just a little lying squirming little kid playing at being a man...he couldn't politic his way out of a paper bag on his own, the RNC did it all for him. But we can fix it the next go-round. I'm going to find it amusing when everyone who voted for Morefield figures out that he lied to their faces. This is going to be interesting.
What a JOKE

Tazewell, VA

#42 Nov 8, 2009
sinner or saint wrote:
will morefield is a man of god. he was annointed by god to win this seat. he will lead our state back to godliness and fix many of our problems that barack husein obama brought upon us. god will judge this country for our wrong doings. we need more upright godly men like will morefield to lead us. you filthy sinners need to come with me to hear pastor white and then you will understand the end times that are upon us!
LMBO!!! Will Morefield a man of god PLEASE!!! LOL Before you say he is a man of god and was anointed maybe you should find out who the real Will Morefield is. He is a lying manipulative little prick, he can lie right to your face without even thinking twice about it but most politicians can. evil comes in many shapes and sizing, so I think you need to take another look at your man of god. Thanks for the laugh!! By the way you don't seem like much of a Christian either if you are calling people "filthy sinners" you are judging people just because they don't believe what you believe or because they are not acting a certain way! God LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN and NO ONE IS PERFECT and we all have sinned "even YOU"!!! so I guess that makes you a "filthy sinner" too, you are just another hypocrite. You are the reason church has a bad name maybe you should listen to your pastor a little more unless he his out there judging people too, than in that case maybe both of you need to read the bible again!! By the way I'm not judging Mr. Morefield I'm just stating a fact, further more I'm not saying that he doesn't have God in his heart BUT he definitely isn't anointed, that still cracks me up!LOL He is manipulative and a liar I must say he is very good at it so if that is being a man of God, than boy everything that I was taught in church was WRONG. Plus, this isn't about whether or not he is close to GOD this is about whether or not he will do the job he was elected to do and to see if he can hold up to ALL THOSE promises he made to the people of this community. For one GOD is with us all and he will give us ALL the strength to overcome these hard times. I'd rather put my faith into someone that I know has my best interest at heart and that is God, NOT WILL MOREFIELD! Again thank you so much for the laugh!
Living the Dream

Beckley, WV

#43 Nov 8, 2009
I can't wait to see all of you complain again when he wins the next election. He will do a great job! Do not underestimate someone just because they are young. Before you know it we will be calling him Senator Morefiled, time flies when you are living your dream. Amazing things are to come!
countrybumpkin

Tazewell, VA

#44 Nov 9, 2009
Living the Dream wrote:
I can't wait to see all of you complain again when he wins the next election. He will do a great job! Do not underestimate someone just because they are young. Before you know it we will be calling him Senator Morefiled, time flies when you are living your dream. Amazing things are to come!
I knew it! The punk isn't even in office yet and already, the stars are in his eyes? Would that be state senator or US? Hmm? He wants to be a big man, so let's see him act that way.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#45 Nov 9, 2009
He'd better get lifts in his shoes or learn to walk on stilts if he wants to be a big man. I'm 5'10 and I look down on his balding head.
citizen

Harrisonburg, VA

#46 Nov 9, 2009
Ever notice how folks in this forum slam anyone who is not very tall and yet successful?
moanday

Tazewell, VA

#47 Nov 9, 2009
citizen wrote:
Ever notice how folks in this forum slam anyone who is not very tall and yet successful?
Successful?Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are.
Living the Dream

Beckley, WV

#48 Nov 9, 2009
moanday wrote:
<quoted text>
Successful?Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are.
Oh, Larry the Cable Guy, thatís who you want to take your political advice from.
countrybumpkin

Tazewell, VA

#49 Nov 10, 2009
Living the Dream wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Larry the Cable Guy, thatís who you want to take your political advice from.
At least he taller than this Will. Who is his daddy, by the way?
Pastors Pastors

Sneedville, TN

#50 Nov 10, 2009
Living the Dream wrote:
I can't wait to see all of you complain again when he wins the next election. He will do a great job! Do not underestimate someone just because they are young. Before you know it we will be calling him Senator Morefiled, time flies when you are living your dream. Amazing things are to come!
WIll Morefield ISSSSSSSSSSSS annointed and he will rise to the highest political offices. You judge me for calling people filthy sinners and tell me to listen to Pastor White better. Maybe you should come down the valley and listen to him with me!
Taz Co

Bastian, VA

#51 Nov 10, 2009
Age has nothing to do with intelligence! I personally think Will is going to do a great job! He is young and intelligent and actually listens. Dan forgot about Tazewell Co and people are paying attention to stupidity. We want postitive change not negative. I wish Will Moorefield the best and I know he will make things happen, because he has drive and motivation, something Dan has lacked for some time and maybe a lesson learned that you can't ignore your community!
YuB

AOL

#52 Nov 11, 2009
All i can say to everyone bashing Will because of his age and inexperienc, I garuntee that he has accomplished more in his life at the age of 25 then most of the people posting on here. So 'laugh now cry later' when he proves you all wrong.
Mary

United States

#53 Nov 12, 2009
Did you see the voice this week?
We all were right, Cari Payne would be right there
with her nose up in Will's butt, just for the attention.
I can't believe how short he is, I guess his
good looks makes up for it.
getoverit

Tazewell, VA

#54 Nov 13, 2009
YuB wrote:
All i can say to everyone bashing Will because of his age and inexperienc, I garuntee that he has accomplished more in his life at the age of 25 then most of the people posting on here. So 'laugh now cry later' when he proves you all wrong.
Please tell us what Will has done except float around two mediocre colleges and get a degree in something and came back to that business that was handed to him to run.

He better start making some real plans about what he has to do before session and what he thinks he can do. Maybe he can get Obama on the phone.

He needs to take a close up look at the methodone clinic in richlands. Has he never read how people have told stories of how high these "clients" are (not patients, right?) out driving the road, getting handed all kinds of drugs for an unlimited amount of time? You just show up and say you have a drug problem, pay for your dailies and go do whatever.

Try calling a doctor around here for an appointment if you are ill. They will ask about your insurance. You might have to be referred to them. They may not see you depending on the answer to the insurance question, either "un" or "medicare/caid". Then tell them you are in such pain and see what they right out for you. Good luck.

The clinic sounds like a gold mine for the druggies and the owners. Never once do they question the docs that have been providing the "clients".

It isn't benefiting this community. Remember this community is what Will is working for. Not his future in Washington.
SWVa

Waynesboro, VA

#55 Nov 13, 2009
Getoverit Quote:
Try calling a doctor around here for an appointment if you are ill. They will ask about your insurance. You might have to be referred to them. They may not see you depending on the answer to the insurance question, either "un" or "medicare/caid". Then tell them you are in such pain and see what they right out for you. Good luck. End of Quote

One doctor REFUSED to accept me as a patient BECAUSE I WAS ON MEDICARE !!
We do not have good doctors in our area; you're lucky to get a NP for Primary Care. If you're seriously ill or have been injured in an accident, you have to leave the area. A lot of the elderly have left the area due to inadequate medical care.
Just think what a mess we'll be in once Obama's Health Care goes through. Geeeeezzzzzzzz :0
concerned

United States

#56 Nov 13, 2009
I just want to say that Cari Payne doesnt have her nose stuck up Mr.Morefields butt. I know both of them well, and they are both young successful adults, who both have drive and ambition, more people their age should look up to both of them because they are both remarkable individuals. I wish them both the best, and they are so wonderful together. All they do is smile when they are around each other. Reminds me of the love me and my husband share. You all need to quit critizing them and give them a chance, they will achieve their dreams. God Bless
typicalTazewell

Tazewell, VA

#57 Nov 13, 2009
concerned wrote:
I just want to say that Cari Payne doesnt have her nose stuck up Mr.Morefields butt. I know both of them well, and they are both young successful adults, who both have drive and ambition, more people their age should look up to both of them because they are both remarkable individuals. I wish them both the best, and they are so wonderful together. All they do is smile when they are around each other. Reminds me of the love me and my husband share. You all need to quit critizing them and give them a chance, they will achieve their dreams. God Bless
The look of love, you say? Isn't she the one who had the kid, the boyfriend and the fiance all within 20 months and by the age of 21 or something? I thought she was engaged to this new guy, guess that changed when Will won. I am sure she will make the ideal candidate's wife. Such good qualities. Maybe they share the whole idea that it's not a problem to not have a baby daddy.
This is success in your definition? He got elected on because Obama won the US Presidential election and the Republicans made a huge push. In fact, if he doesn't soon get rid of that huge billboard with his big weasel face on it I am going to lodge a complaint. He didn't win this election on anything HE has accomplished or said. He is going to "fix" all the big problems like he thinks they do in Richmond. Oops Will, it's state level.
It will be interesting to see who is expecting some favors from this new boy in office. Can he see to drive over the steering wheel?
I don't recall seeing any ads playing that say "thank you for electing me. I will do a good job". I reckon the Repubs didn't spring for that.
Face to Face

Tazewell, VA

#58 Nov 13, 2009
OBAMA
Empty Suite.
Face to Face

Tazewell, VA

#59 Nov 13, 2009
I like Will Good to have new blood in there. We needed a change..
Go at Big Will I like ya man.
Mary

United States

#60 Nov 13, 2009
concerned wrote:
I just want to say that Cari Payne doesnt have her nose stuck up Mr.Morefields butt. I know both of them well, and they are both young successful adults, who both have drive and ambition, more people their age should look up to both of them because they are both remarkable individuals. I wish them both the best, and they are so wonderful together. All they do is smile when they are around each other. Reminds me of the love me and my husband share. You all need to quit critizing them and give them a chance, they will achieve their dreams. God Bless
Being a stuck up short man and a skank is not what I call wonderful
Cari probably has to get down on her knees just to smile at him. How could anyone like looking at her smile, geezz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Rapture of the Atheists (Nov '09) Nov 22 thetruth 7,110
Former York County pastor hangs himself in W.Va... (May '11) Nov 18 dustbunnie 72
john warner Nov 18 district of crimi... 1
The 'other' U.S. slave trade Nov 17 Oh No You Di-nt 8
Color revolutions and political branding: A gui... (Jun '09) Nov 13 Napoleon bonapart... 2
Republican Ed Gillespie concedes Virginia Senat... Nov 12 Constitutional_Reset 3
Growing Pains: Multicultural explosion rattles ... Nov 12 VA mom2 1

Virginia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE