Parental Alienation
BESSIE

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I was wondering if anyone out there has issues with
parental alienation,where your ex makes visitation difficult uses the child or children as a way to get back at the other parent? Examples are back -forth messages through the child ,or just plain lack of cooperation ? There is a web site on FaceBook if you need insight or just need to vent.
Guy who pays a lot

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Yeah, My ex girlfriend had a bachelors degree in healthcare administration and my friend had an ex with a masters in nursing. Both quit their jobs and went on welfare to suck more out of us because it is extremely difficult to change the initial order when it comes to child support. It happens to guys all the time and usually parental alienation is on the mothers side because they use vindictive tactics against the male to the point of them not being able to build a healthy relationship with their child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California vaccine bill: Questions and answers 39 min FEAR MONGERING 3
I hate all teenagers (Dec '08) Jun 27 Zel 823
News LISTEN: Sons Of Confederate Veterans Upset They... Jun 26 audy17 6
News Virginia Just Banned Using 'Cuss Words' In Public Jun 23 Anonymous 2
News Community Bulletin Board (Jul '07) Jun 20 Sizemore 3
News Overton, judge who oversaw Iverson's trial, dies (Jan '08) Jun 19 Stephcurry30 29
40 yrs for a signal 📶 space 🚀 i... Jun 19 Suzanne 1
More from around the web