Del. Steve Landes Hosts Town Hall Mee...

Del. Steve Landes Hosts Town Hall Meeting in Crozet

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Del. Steve Landes Hosts Town Hall Meeting in Crozet. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A central Virginia legislator is making a point to meet with his constituents ahead of the 2013 legislative session Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Party Pooper

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Steve is a good man, but a member of some very poor company
Helen Hevener

Staunton, VA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
I think basically Steve Landes is a good man- I have known Steve for years. However Steve like most other republicans has learned to hobnob with the rich- and leave the poor to themselves. It makes me sick when I think of the politicians that dont really care about the poor people. But Steve Landes knew when he chose that lodge to go and have a public townhall meeting that only the rich would show up. The poor cant usually afford to pay to go to a lodge or any place that is expensive.

Would you ever see a politician come to a low income apartment complex to talk to the disabled or elderly about what their needs are??? If Steve Landes would talk to those at poverty level because of a disability or being elderly- he might wind up getting a new view of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racist Violence in America (Aug '14) 9 hr Marvin 7
News Suspect in slaying of two TV station employees ... 10 hr QueenOfBondage 19
News Dominion Energy launches commercials to build p... Aug 25 tom 3
News More options for women Aug 22 thenose 4
Join the cause to stop shentel data usage Aug 17 AJFAnthony 1
News Fighting back against substance abuse Aug 16 killer Annette 2
News Doug Wilder blasts McAuliffe on handling of Sup... Aug 13 Boll Weevil McAul... 1
More from around the web