Why is McDonnell praising Obama & FEMA today?

Posted in the Virginia Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2012
Leslie

Yorktown, VA

#1 Oct 31, 2012
I thought I was listening to Jerry Brown of CA on the radio. Is McDonnell turning soft to get the thug communist elected? Maybe he doesn't like George Allen and this is a way to get even the last week. Strange, Christie and another moderate liberal GOP Gov did the same thing.
Weird people
One WhoThinks

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Leslie wrote:
I thought I was listening to Jerry Brown of CA on the radio. Is McDonnell turning soft to get the thug communist elected? Maybe he doesn't like George Allen and this is a way to get even the last week. Strange, Christie and another moderate liberal GOP Gov did the same thing.
Weird people
Perhaps you're the wiered one. They have sense enough to put aside partisan BS and get on with the business of HELPING EACH OTHER. Ever heard of that?
Concerned

Warrenton, VA

#3 Nov 2, 2012
I agree with 'One Who Thinks'! We should be helping each other, who cares whether you are a D or an R, when it comes to a crisis that's what everyone should be doing regardless of political views.
Concerned

Warrenton, VA

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Leslie wrote:
Weird people
Thug communist?? Really?? Ridiculous thing to say!!
Leslie

Yorktown, VA

#5 Nov 3, 2012
No--I thought Christie was going to stick his tongue in Obama's ear. He seemed to have an effiminate look(not being funny). Where was Christie when Isabel hit Virginia? Katrina?

Christie's career as a Republican is over. He has flipped like a Gambino caught with 20 kilos of white powder. Don't care for him anylong. He's old news now and will end in NJ as a personal injury Lawyer.
Leslie

Yorktown, VA

#6 Nov 3, 2012
BTW--FEMA has not cleaned up any sh.t in the apt bldgs and it's day 6. Where is the food, gas, and why did the unions in NYC tell volunteers from Alabama to go back where they came from because they want Union thug volunteers...you lilly white, rinos.
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Leslie wrote:
Christie's career as a Republican is over. He has flipped like a Gambino caught with 20 kilos of white powder. Don't care for him anylong. He's old news now and will end in NJ as a personal injury Lawyer.
Christie did what was best for New Jersey. Should he play the obstruction game during a disaster also? He is actually looking at his future and it probably helped him in the long run. He did the same at the RNC during his keynote speech. He knows Romney is not going to win and is looking toward 2016.
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Leslie wrote:
BTW--FEMA has not cleaned up any sh.t in the apt bldgs and it's day 6. Where is the food, gas, and why did the unions in NYC tell volunteers from Alabama to go back where they came from because they want Union thug volunteers...you lilly white, rinos.
Then there is the truth.......
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57544237/...
Vote Black

Yorktown, VA

#9 Nov 3, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie did what was best for New Jersey. Should he play the obstruction game during a disaster also? He is actually looking at his future and it probably helped him in the long run. He did the same at the RNC during his keynote speech. He knows Romney is not going to win and is looking toward 2016.
At the RNC, he all but proposed to Obama. Read my post"HIS CAREER AS A GOP IS HIS-STOR-RY". He is Colin Powell. He flipped. Face reality. He's nada, gone, over...eom
Leslie

Yorktown, VA

#10 Nov 3, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there is the truth.......
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57544237/...
Christie made a deal with Obama like Michael Savage said. Obama on the phone more likely said,"You show support, you get the funds for NJ."

2016 is over for Hillary-Gate and Christie. They are past tense. When he gets his Bernanke printed 100 dollar bills, all 10 billion, guess what?Christie is Gov again and thinks he is a shoe-in for 2016.
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#11 Nov 3, 2012
Vote Black wrote:
<quoted text>At the RNC, he all but proposed to Obama. Read my post"HIS CAREER AS A GOP IS HIS-STOR-RY". He is Colin Powell. He flipped. Face reality. He's nada, gone, over...eom
Where is your post at? Unless you are Leslie also.
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#12 Nov 3, 2012
Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>Christie made a deal with Obama like Michael Savage said. Obama on the phone more likely said,"You show support, you get the funds for NJ."
Rush Limbaugh said the same thing. Must be true then! BTW- that is a sarcastic statement.
Hampton

Yorktown, VA

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I agree with 'One Who Thinks'! We should be helping each other, who cares whether you are a D or an R, when it comes to a crisis that's what everyone should be doing regardless of political views.
I say let fatso Gov Christie deal with his own problems. He is the reason for a food shortage in Trenton.
Hampton

Yorktown, VA

#14 Nov 5, 2012
I'm a Hampton man just so my isp is in yorktown....
The FEMA Situation is worse today in NJ and I know Tribeca is under. I worked down there in the 90s and it's old because NYC-Manhattan was built from that area first. It's a 3rd World Country and looting is not being covered.
Now NJ...Exit 16 to the Meadowlands has people with signs for gas standing with Giant Stadium in the background. It reeks. Where is Obama? FEMA? Figures!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
909 Courtyard | Calendar of Events in Richmond Va 23 hr kunalshah 1
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Wed swedenforever 6
Virginia prepares for possibility of gay marriage Wed swedenforever 32
yvette anne marion handfield stoped living virg... Wed DEVIL ANNETTE MARION 1
yvette HANDFIELD NON CITIZEN OF USA WILL NOT LI... Wed DEVIL ANNETTE MARION 1
Virginia Gay Marriage Fight Echoes Past Battle ... Tue swedenforever 8
PrideFest draws record crowd, celebrates progre... Aug 25 Frankie Rizzo 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••