Madison Woman Pleads Guilty to Culpep...

Madison Woman Pleads Guilty to Culpeper Burglaries

There are 8 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from May 9, 2013, titled Madison Woman Pleads Guilty to Culpeper Burglaries. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Kathy Gail Hovey-Smith, 34, of Madison County entered a plea agreement that netted her 36 years in prison - with 33 years suspended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

RNR

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 10, 2013
A "slew" of charges, hahahaha that's excellent terminology for a news story
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#2 May 10, 2013
burglarious

neat word
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#3 May 10, 2013
So glad she got caught.
field of dreams

Charlottesville, VA

#4 May 10, 2013
Hard time believing she was alone
Who knows

Faber, VA

#5 May 10, 2013
huck wrote:
burglarious
neat word
I Googled the word, expecting to come up with nothing, only to find it is actually a real word! Hilarious!!!
wondering

AOL

#6 May 10, 2013
She didn't act alone she is covering for her so called boyfriend...everyone knows that he can act innocent all he wants but everyone that knows it and everyone is talking..I hope they keep a eye on him because some of the items that were taken could of not been carried out of those homes by her alone...and if your girlfriend is breaking into homes you are dang well involved in it..yep wait till she gets caught and act like they don't want anything else to do with her... pure b.s.. time will tell...just give it time I look for things to heat back up in that area again...she did stand up and tell the truth in court and say she is guilty but she should not take all the heat for it she knows the truth but is not going to say anything..
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#7 May 10, 2013
Who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious!!!
which just happens to rhyme with burglarious
dirty diapers

Charlottesville, VA

#8 May 10, 2013
faces of meth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats that got elected in 2017 have betraye... Feb 14 The team of Donal... 2
Democrats that got elected in 2018 have betraye... Feb 14 The team of Donal... 2
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Feb 10 Warned 1,389
News Train carrying Republican lawmakers hits truck ... Feb 6 Quid Non 20
Julie Taylor Ronnie. Feb 5 Wow 1
I'm not sure if this was V or WV Jan 31 ForgetfulCitizen 1
News 'A little fire, a little spice': Elizabeth Guzm... Jan 30 Retribution 4
More from around the web