Posted in the Virginia Forum

York County

Yorktown, VA

#1 Jul 2, 2013
He is a fool and knows it. DETOX is what he needs
The Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#2 Jul 2, 2013
And yet, he is infinitely better than our last vice president, and infinitely more entertaining.
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
The Dude wrote:
And yet, he is infinitely better than our last vice president, and infinitely more entertaining.
I don't know about that. Shooting your hunting partner in the face can be entertaining. He might have even been drunk at the time.
Duude

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jul 2, 2013
And John Boehner is the picture of sobriety?
Fmr Hamptonian

Hampton, VA

#5 Jul 5, 2013
I know that Biden has false teeth. When he smiles the horse teeth do show. As a DNC Presidential 'primary,' he got less than 1% of the vote before dropping out. He does have a drinking problem and needs to stop. He confuses people when he says their name wrong and forgets where he is. Overall, he is better at math than Obama. He faile H.S. Math.
Fomer Hamptonian, down for the struggle at the nearby ghetto of Hampton.
syne

South Boston, VA

#6 Jul 5, 2013
disrespectful
moronfinder

Nathalie, VA

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Fmr Hamptonian wrote:
I know that Biden has false teeth. When he smiles the horse teeth do show. As a DNC Presidential 'primary,' he got less than 1% of the vote before dropping out. He does have a drinking problem and needs to stop. He confuses people when he says their name wrong and forgets where he is. Overall, he is better at math than Obama. He faile H.S. Math.
Fomer Hamptonian, down for the struggle at the nearby ghetto of Hampton.
And you "faile" at spelling. At least he hasn't shot anyone in the face like madman Cheney.
George S

Maylene, AL

#8 Jul 7, 2013
Just call Biden what he is: A crook placed in office in the early 1970s by a few mafia bosses.
Dr Ho

Yorktown, VA

#9 Jul 8, 2013
I hate Joe Biden. He is annoying and is on mind altering meds. I hope he is reading this on the IRS Coputer.

Dr Ho
Handyman

Hampton, VA

#10 Jul 9, 2013
I live in District 3, the 95 percent DNC pothole of Virginia. Even the blacks have stickers with Obama but NO Biden. he he
Tabb

Hampton, VA

#12 Jul 20, 2013
George S wrote:
Just call Biden what he is: A crook placed in office in the early 1970s by a few mafia bosses.
He is a idiot from Delaware, the gay state.
Somewhere in Montana

Esmont, VA

#13 Jul 20, 2013
Please give Mr. Biden a break. If you had to work under Obama being a drunk is the least of your problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sullivan commends UVA graduates' response to in... Tue UVA Propaganda Mill 1
News Ex-con candidate compounding GOP woes in West V... May 20 Kilroy 16
News The listing for the Accomack County town is an ... May 17 Anne Mason Eiler ... 1
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) May 17 Trump suckers 21
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) May 14 Buses Stay Out DC 2,545
Buses Stay Out DC May 12 Buses Stay Out DC 1
News Patrick Morrisey fends off Don Blankenship, Eva... May 11 Retiree 1