Her family escaped Saigon

Her family escaped Saigon

There are 11 comments on the The Virginian-Pilot story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Her family escaped Saigon. In it, The Virginian-Pilot reports that:

Few American families are truly from America, which means most of us carry a legacy of immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Virginian-Pilot.

broken family that caused

UK

#1 Aug 14, 2013
is it true,,
we all as an immigrated after all,
is it so sad,, nothing to celebrated about,, what ever we were,
even we were success or failure abroad,some doing well with their own,,
but still an immigrated,and the question was,why we immigrated to their,,?
was that our in tensional for a living resource ?
whahahhahahahaha ha

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 14, 2013
but now look kin at dem bac ky ha noi ho chi minh family commie vietcong...travelin world wide includin usa on deir commie NKEES b 4 rich nations please mr please help us all dat stealin did no good 4 da vc

UK

#3 Aug 14, 2013
you put your comment on a wrong subject,

this subject talking about immigration,,
boat people refugee,
backy nam ky,every once of them as a beggar,

ong my oi cuu toi voi,,lam on cho toi vao nuoc my,,

in return you can have my sister,,
who cryin WOLF

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 14, 2013
bac ky ho chi minh family came down to south vietnam 2 kill 2 steal from da south in da name of ho chi minh vietcong commie 4 CHINA...NOW THEY LOVIN DA USA NOT CHINA...let askin da bac ky ho chi minh family y da vc dont like china anymore now likin da usa
DEY DA VC trew usa out let china in...now china wont leave so da vc askin da usa to trow china OUT....DA DA DA BAC KY CIRCLE OF stu....pid...causin millions viets lives and sufferin in da name of ho chi minh

UK

#5 Aug 14, 2013
a lots of them in California,they came to usa b 4 u.
how about,, Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen,,?

don't u like her ? she didn't still,,

well i do like,, do love her every sing movement of her legs moving when she stood in the central of the crown,

she was a backy wasn't she ?
Nguy

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 14, 2013
Let admit it. We all migrated for better living. In refugee camp, many vnmese people denied to be accepted by so called free country but less economic opportunity. At camp, many people got relatives whom already settled in us , Australia and where else sent pictures of nice car nice bathrooms and letter only describe about how easy it is to make money. At the camp, they always debateg about what country is tricher, non talk about what country is more freedom and more democracy. I remember being intimidated by a bunch of nguy dudes who were about to go to Australia since they have relatives there by telling me US is less portunate than Aus. I didn't know anything back then, now F them!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#7 Aug 20, 2013
Welcome NGUY to America! Glad to have you!
Oliver Cromwell

Fleetwood, UK

#8 Aug 20, 2013
this guy like many others sold his country,he was a disgrace,Viva Giap.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#9 Aug 20, 2013
North Viet Nam nor the Republic of Viet Nam never was his country. His country, SOUTH VIET NAM, was betrayed by the US Congress and DC government. 1973-75 South Viet Nam was fighting the axis of Hanoi-DC. This man and his family had to flee to keep from being murdered by bac ki trash.
Oliver Cromwell

Fleetwood, UK

#10 Aug 20, 2013
dunadd wrote:
North Viet Nam nor the Republic of Viet Nam never was his country. His country, SOUTH VIET NAM, was betrayed by the US Congress and DC government. 1973-75 South Viet Nam was fighting the axis of Hanoi-DC. This man and his family had to flee to keep from being murdered by bac ki trash.
South Vietnam wasn't a real Country,VIETNAM WAS.
SpongeBob

Montréal, Canada

#11 Aug 20, 2013
Welcome to you, all, especially a big thankyou from Chicago Ghettos. Without you, we, Ghetto's residents would spend a big bucks for...BLJ. Thanks to ChicagoBag, your services is appreciated...Wahahahaa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paige cook who got some of that horny girl at t... Tue godspeedcops5 1
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... Tue Chicagoan by Birth 484
best doctor to go to for pain meds Aug 20 cdub 1
Who is Bringing in Illegal Immigrants ? Aug 17 so you know 4
my short view on trump Aug 17 so you know 3
Biggest White Privilaged Family in America The ... Aug 15 bluestreak returns 5
News Why Tim Kaine has already made history Aug 13 bluestreak returns 56
More from around the web