Jenny

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Jan 28, 2010
After reading the most recent article about Morgan, and what the profiler said in it, I think the article I read on Associated Content about geographical profiling--and how it could help catch Morgan's killer--is a must read too. Anyone interested in checking it out you can go to this link: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2638...

That author is Radell Hunter and she has written a ton of stuff about profiling cases. She seems to know her stuff too.
LM resident

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 28, 2010
I am glad to know that her family may now start the greiving process...I am truely sorry for their loss..she is now safe with our lord is comforting!
midge

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 3, 2010
Let's hope the police will be diligent,gather their evidence very carefully,get the SOB who did this..then,hopefully,a good prosecuter,a decisive jury,a decent Judge..and either life w/out parole,or the death penalty...NO EXCUSES! plenty of people become good to great citizens despite childhood mishaps..NO excuses should be tolerated. Morgan deserves no less.She will never experience all life could've/Should've been.This monster should suffer the consequences of his evil acts.
Morgan is safe now..but this guy is still out there & we have daughters..spare nothing:get him ASAP!
condolences to the family,in their unbearable grief...
deverfabds

Gore, VA

#4 Feb 5, 2010
Whoever killed that beautiful girl Morgan should be raped up the ass with a broom handle so hard untle there guts fall through and someone should hold them down while a buzzard pecks their eye- balls out then break their neck and parylize them and put them in a bathtub filled with water and throw a hair dryer in on them to get a half-good dose of what Morgan got for no damn good reason. SC*W THAT KILLER! TORCHER THAT KILLER!
midge

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Feb 5, 2010
I want the police to be able to do their work w/out interference from the press;get the evidence to convict! no mess ups/no mistakes..keep the press out..just diligently gather the evidence to convict!!
God bless the Harrington family,and give them the peace they so deserve,knowing their Morgan is w/Christ.
Namely

Annapolis, MD

#6 Feb 5, 2010
deverfabds wrote:
Whoever killed that beautiful girl Morgan should be raped up the ass with a broom handle so hard untle there guts fall through and someone should hold them down while a buzzard pecks their eye- balls out then break their neck and parylize them and put them in a bathtub filled with water and throw a hair dryer in on them to get a half-good dose of what Morgan got for no damn good reason. SCR*W THAT KILLER! TORCHER THAT KILLER!
RIIIIGHT! I AGREE W/MYSELF!
Redheartsez

Annapolis, MD

#7 Feb 18, 2010
deverfabds wrote:
Whoever killed that beautiful girl Morgan should be raped up the ass with a broom handle so hard untle there guts fall through and someone should hold them down while a buzzard pecks their eye- balls out then break their neck and parylize them and put them in a bathtub filled with water and throw a hair dryer in on them to get a half-good dose of what Morgan got for no damn good reason. SC*W THAT KILLER! TORCHER THAT KILLER!
Can you think of anything else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neighbors Walk for Awareness Sun depressionman22 1
News Alexandria Restaurants May Go Smoke-Free (Mar '07) Mar 26 Schmones 35
dr phil knows of the illegal activity of cpms o... Mar 24 ANNETTE CRIMINAL 1
News UVA Student Arrest Sparks Anger, Controversy Mar 22 Sneaky Pete 7
News Virginia Senator Creigh Deeds receives 2015 Sta... Mar 22 humanspirit 2
News U.Va. arrest raises questions about agency's po... Mar 20 buckeru bonzi 1
News Norfolk's St. Patrick's Day parade is good gree... Mar 17 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
More from around the web