Obama exhorts Prince William crowd: '...

Obama exhorts Prince William crowd: 'It's up to you'

There are 3 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Nov 3, 2012, titled Obama exhorts Prince William crowd: 'It's up to you'. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

President Barack Obama returned to battleground Virginia late Saturday night for a rally with former President Bill Clinton in Prince William County, a booming bellwether in Northern Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

The Fakers in the media

Vienna, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2012
More than half the crowd was white no racism
as told by the Washington Media
The Fakers in the media

Vienna, VA

#2 Nov 4, 2012
It was up to him the past 4 years

Fool me one shame on you

Fool me twice shame on me

Bellweather, Booming? Virginia was booming before Obama and in all honesty without defense and military it will just be selling Peanuts and Tobacco

RT AMERICA

the best news to use

http://rt.com/programs/the-truthseeker/electi...
The Fakers in the media

Vienna, VA

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Yes its up to you to vote for Romney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only 6% of Washington's booming Jewish communit... 16 hr zionist media cabal 1
Democrats that got elected in 2017 have betraye... Feb 14 The team of Donal... 2
Democrats that got elected in 2018 have betraye... Feb 14 The team of Donal... 2
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Feb 10 Warned 1,389
News Train carrying Republican lawmakers hits truck ... Feb 6 Quid Non 20
Julie Taylor Ronnie. Feb 5 Wow 1
I'm not sure if this was V or WV Jan 31 ForgetfulCitizen 1
More from around the web