Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#1 Aug 22, 2012
They are taking away mens rights, scecretely sexually harrassing and poisoning teenagers minds, they are scum, I want them all castrated and cruxified!
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Those empty shallow-minded women want to be dominant, not in an equal position, now lets all join and show our detestment for them
TEX

Palmyra, VA

#3 Aug 23, 2012
YAWN
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#4 Aug 23, 2012
And how old are you tex? YAWN? You sound like a teenager. I hate teenagers.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Tex said that to fit in the group, only 9% of the users here are teenagers, and they get crushed very quickly!
Caroline

Stanardsville, VA

#6 Aug 23, 2012
The awesome thing about this post is the misspelling of the word feminist. Shows the intelligence of the person we're dealing with here (as if there was any doubt). ;-)
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#7 Aug 24, 2012
I was tired, I could have wrote better, and calling someone of low intelligence? You are going quite far to just call someone stupid without trying to understand where their coming from.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#8 Aug 25, 2012
Caroline wrote:
The awesome thing about this post is the misspelling of the word feminist. Shows the intelligence of the person we're dealing with here (as if there was any doubt). ;-)
Shut up kid, you are just a 14 year old boy. Just one kid on his own. You don't even know of the word midrash, it as way off for you kids. Piss off shit.
YC Res

Yorktown, VA

#9 Aug 26, 2012
OrangeLion wrote:
They are taking away mens rights, scecretely sexually harrassing and poisoning teenagers minds, they are scum, I want them all castrated and cruxified!
I find them to be just another loud noise of nothing, small in numbers.I've met only a few and they are lesbian in nature.They are in every Police Dept in Virginia and can't even drive a squad car.
YC Res

Yorktown, VA

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Caroline wrote:
To be honest, I have a MA DegreePurdue and on posts, I do not check my spelling. Now if this was a 23 page, double space, 12 font with 15 sources on the effect of protrons on cancer cells, I would use spell check. I hereby nominate Caroline, VA spell check supervisor.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#11 Aug 26, 2012
She shows ignorance and understanding of where someone is coming from. That is all she can say, she hasn't actually proved any points by saying that and is foolish enough to think someone will back down because they feel less intelligent.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Aug 31, 2012
OrangeLion wrote:
I was tired, I could have wrote better, and calling someone of low intelligence? You are going quite far to just call someone stupid without trying to understand where their coming from.
You try to excuse your pisspoor spelling on being tired, then continue to misspell and have lousy grammar...go back to school.wrote=written their=they're

Since: Aug 09

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Aug 31, 2012
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>You try to excuse your pisspoor spelling on being tired, then continue to misspell and have lousy grammar...go back to school.wrote=written their=they're
exactly what I was going to say, buyer. Thanks for beating me to it :)
OrangeLion

Abergele, UK

#14 Aug 31, 2012
Has my writing been poor just now? No, it hasn't. And I heard what kids like you say, "Go back to schools", just the words of a 18 or 20 year old Generation Y folly of youth. Besides, focus on the point being made about feminists, not the writing.
OrangeLion

Abergele, UK

#15 Aug 31, 2012
OrangeLion wrote:
Explain how this isn't true without saying you are a feminist yourself, I see no reason for someone who isn't a feminist to go against what I was saying.
James

Yorktown, VA

#16 Sep 2, 2012
Caroline gets my vote for "WWW Spell Chcker" of the year Award. That's 2 votes
OrangeLion

Buckley, UK

#17 Sep 3, 2012
James is another kid who can't see beyond grammer, he is too young to understand people, I will let him to his folly.
Hope not the faith kind

Galax, VA

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Let me tell you all something my mother told me decades ago. She said: "Hope, you can never take away the manhood of a man; he has to willingly relinquish it!"
Heh

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Sep 4, 2012
OrangeLion wrote:
Tex said that to fit in the group, only 9% of the users here are teenagers, and they get crushed very quickly!
Seems to me, OrangeLion, that the teens are crushing in this forum. Have fun!
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Their is a difference between being bombarded with ineffective comments made by scum teenagers trying to attack me and actually being defeated by them, you lack too much sense kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PrideFest draws record crowd, celebrates progre... 9 hr Sneaky Pete 10
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Fri Swedenforever 7
Virginia Criminal Defense Attorney Opens New Of... (Mar '12) Fri Cory Trevor 2
909 Courtyard | Calendar of Events in Richmond Va Aug 27 kunalshah 1
Virginia prepares for possibility of gay marriage Aug 27 swedenforever 32
yvette anne marion handfield stoped living virg... Aug 27 DEVIL ANNETTE MARION 1
yvette HANDFIELD NON CITIZEN OF USA WILL NOT LI... Aug 27 DEVIL ANNETTE MARION 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Virginia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••