Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

They are taking away mens rights, scecretely sexually harrassing and poisoning teenagers minds, they are scum, I want them all castrated and cruxified!
OrangeLion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Those empty shallow-minded women want to be dominant, not in an equal position, now lets all join and show our detestment for them
TEX

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

YAWN
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

And how old are you tex? YAWN? You sound like a teenager. I hate teenagers.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Tex said that to fit in the group, only 9% of the users here are teenagers, and they get crushed very quickly!
Caroline

Mineral, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

The awesome thing about this post is the misspelling of the word feminist. Shows the intelligence of the person we're dealing with here (as if there was any doubt). ;-)
OrangeLion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I was tired, I could have wrote better, and calling someone of low intelligence? You are going quite far to just call someone stupid without trying to understand where their coming from.
OrangeLion

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Caroline wrote:
The awesome thing about this post is the misspelling of the word feminist. Shows the intelligence of the person we're dealing with here (as if there was any doubt). ;-)
Shut up kid, you are just a 14 year old boy. Just one kid on his own. You don't even know of the word midrash, it as way off for you kids. Piss off shit.
YC Res

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

OrangeLion wrote:
They are taking away mens rights, scecretely sexually harrassing and poisoning teenagers minds, they are scum, I want them all castrated and cruxified!
I find them to be just another loud noise of nothing, small in numbers.I've met only a few and they are lesbian in nature.They are in every Police Dept in Virginia and can't even drive a squad car.
YC Res

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Caroline wrote:
To be honest, I have a MA DegreePurdue and on posts, I do not check my spelling. Now if this was a 23 page, double space, 12 font with 15 sources on the effect of protrons on cancer cells, I would use spell check. I hereby nominate Caroline, VA spell check supervisor.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

She shows ignorance and understanding of where someone is coming from. That is all she can say, she hasn't actually proved any points by saying that and is foolish enough to think someone will back down because they feel less intelligent.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

OrangeLion wrote:
I was tired, I could have wrote better, and calling someone of low intelligence? You are going quite far to just call someone stupid without trying to understand where their coming from.
You try to excuse your pisspoor spelling on being tired, then continue to misspell and have lousy grammar...go back to school.wrote=written their=they're

Since: Aug 09

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>You try to excuse your pisspoor spelling on being tired, then continue to misspell and have lousy grammar...go back to school.wrote=written their=they're
exactly what I was going to say, buyer. Thanks for beating me to it :)
OrangeLion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Has my writing been poor just now? No, it hasn't. And I heard what kids like you say, "Go back to schools", just the words of a 18 or 20 year old Generation Y folly of youth. Besides, focus on the point being made about feminists, not the writing.
OrangeLion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

OrangeLion wrote:
Explain how this isn't true without saying you are a feminist yourself, I see no reason for someone who isn't a feminist to go against what I was saying.
James

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Caroline gets my vote for "WWW Spell Chcker" of the year Award. That's 2 votes
OrangeLion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

James is another kid who can't see beyond grammer, he is too young to understand people, I will let him to his folly.
Hope not the faith kind

Galax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Let me tell you all something my mother told me decades ago. She said: "Hope, you can never take away the manhood of a man; he has to willingly relinquish it!"
Heh

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

OrangeLion wrote:
Tex said that to fit in the group, only 9% of the users here are teenagers, and they get crushed very quickly!
Seems to me, OrangeLion, that the teens are crushing in this forum. Have fun!
OrangeLion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Their is a difference between being bombarded with ineffective comments made by scum teenagers trying to attack me and actually being defeated by them, you lack too much sense kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••