Wanted Woman Arrested in Orange after Police Chase

On March 14, 2013 at approximately 08:54 hours, a deputy of the Orange County Sheriff's Office attempted to stop a grey four door Pontiac car on Constitution Highway near Zachary Taylor Highway for a reckless driving violation. Full Story
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
this article needs some help

"Karen Baumann, at the time of the pursuit was wanted by King George County for a felony probation violation and by Stafford County for a felony probation violation."

"She was charged with Reckless Driving – speeding 85 in a 55, Driving under the influence of drugs, refuse to provide a blood sample, felonious eluding a police officer, possession of cocaine, resisting arrest and for attempted involuntary manslaughter."

"The driver fled South on Route 15 after her front tires were spiked.

The pursuit continued on Route 15 until the driver pulled into the median to avoid a moving roadblock and she popped out onto Route 15 going South in the North bound lane when her vehicle struck a 2002 Honda Accord."
imadonor Chville Va

Newington, CT

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Ahhh, you are in big trouble now missy!
Albemarle native

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 15, 2013
What a sweetheart. You know, the kind of gal you want to take home to meet mom. What white trash she is. Hope she spends the next 20 years in the "Fluvanna Hilton".
Helen Hevener

Staunton, VA

#4 Mar 15, 2013
huck wrote:
this article needs some help
"Karen Baumann, at the time of the pursuit was wanted by King George County for a felony probation violation and by Stafford County for a felony probation violation."
"She was charged with Reckless Driving – speeding 85 in a 55, Driving under the influence of drugs, refuse to provide a blood sample, felonious eluding a police officer, possession of cocaine, resisting arrest and for attempted involuntary manslaughter."
"The driver fled South on Route 15 after her front tires were spiked.
The pursuit continued on Route 15 until the driver pulled into the median to avoid a moving roadblock and she popped out onto Route 15 going South in the North bound lane when her vehicle struck a 2002 Honda Accord."
The article might need help- but that crazy woman was doing okay by herself- guess some sugar momma is going to be in the big house for the weekend- word wise- dont drop the soap this weekend when you shower Karen!!!
shhhhhhhh

Hayes, VA

#5 Mar 15, 2013
She needs to stay in jail. Was anyone in the other car hurt? She got what she deserved. I agree White Trash. "Loser"
Sarah

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Mar 15, 2013
What a piece of garbage. I hope she stays in jail
King Ralph

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 15, 2013
It's funny, after living here for long enough, you get an eerily accurate mental picture of what this sort of white trash looks like before even seeing the photo.
Seriously

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Mar 15, 2013
and I bet she has some guy's name tattooed on her neck!!
bopper

Collinsville, VA

#9 Mar 15, 2013
This is when you beat a beotch
bopper

Collinsville, VA

#10 Mar 15, 2013
She flew past a school bus unloading children, hang by the neck until nomore
clearing up

Aldie, VA

#11 Mar 16, 2013
At 8:54 in the morning she would not have been passing a school bus unloading children. All OC children would have been in school.
bopper wrote:
She flew past a school bus unloading children, hang by the neck until nomore
bopper

Collinsville, VA

#12 Mar 16, 2013
clearing up wrote:
At 8:54 in the morning she would not have been passing a school bus unloading children. All OC children would have been in school.
<quoted text>
Thanks for clearing that rumor up now can they hang her, it costs too much to keep her and every time she breaths one of al gores bears dies
Whatever

United States

#13 Apr 1, 2013
That's my people's and yall don't know the whole story she is far from white trash. She just has a serious issue with substance abuse. Boo we love you and we got ya back.
King Ralph

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Whatever wrote:
That's my people's and yall don't know the whole story she is far from white trash. She just has a serious issue with substance abuse. Boo we love you and we got ya back.
You sound like white trash too.
sez you

Richmond, VA

#15 Apr 1, 2013
A wanted or wanton woman?
Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Apr 1, 2013
prob has crotch rot
Hugh

Spotsylvania, VA

#17 Jun 7, 2013
Don't need the whole story she's a stupid dumb bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report shows city gains as Virginiaa s populati... Fri dianabdobson 1
Washington: Army contracting official charged i... Fri dianabdobson 1
Virginia Senate panel rejects marijuana decrimi... Thu Michael Gusti 1
Charlottesville population has increased by ten... Jan 28 Terradive 1
Dominion Virginia rate increase approved (Jun '08) Jan 27 Jimmy Lee 21
A strategic gamble pays poorly (Oct '09) Jan 24 John Trenter 14
Farms, rural areas not immune to thefts and oth... Jan 24 Jimmy 1
More from around the web