Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

hcr wrote:
There was a bad accident.. My friends father in law and husband were killed and her daughter was med flight to a hospital
What happened?? I passed by on 95 south and saw the helicopter. I also saw motorcycles but I was not sure if they were involved. They worry me when they go 90 to 100mph weving inbetween traffic on their Sunday rides.
billy big rigger

Mooreland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

ok enough with the racest cracks here there is a verry large problem with the way people drive in this country around major citys and its not a race thing. its black, white, puerto ricans and chinese etc.... its also both women and men.Also truck drivers as well as cars.when you come up to a constructon area on a highway and for the last 2 miles there been signs that say "2 LEFT LANES CLOSED" that dont mean hurry to the left lann and try to beat everyone than cut people that have been waiting off, as you are causing all sorts of problems,oh yea after you do this dont get mad at the people who dont want to let you in as you are the problem here. when you do this the 1st thing you are doing is puting peoples lives in danger, second you are breaking the law there is a law that states no passing on the right read you drivers manual,and the worst part of it you just made traffic worse holding people back.
Lakisha Thompson

Boyds, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Angie wrote:
Why make such a rant about this tragedy? My sympathy goes out to the families.
<quoted text>
You are comfortable making that careless comment because that wasn't anyone that you knew. THINK BEFORE TYPING PEOPLE!! The family of the deceased (yes two people DIED) could be reading this, have some respect. Then, have the NERVE to give sympathy to the family. Here is a traveler's prayer (say or tape in inside your car):

Please, Lord, direct my steps and provide me peace throughout this trip. Let those I encounter on my trip be blessed by my words that come from your. Let my hands be filled with your work, and my I be filled with your grace and kind words for others. May I be a light unto those around me as I go away from home.

Thank, you, Lord, for your blessings over these travels. In your Holy Name. Amen.

In Jesus Name, everyone have a wonderful day!
j jones

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Gee, fatal car accident turns into 'puerto rican did it''white man did it''black man did it'...someone loses their life or the life of one they care about and the rest of us are judging everyone. how pathetic can we be? good job no ptty and whoever else wants to talk about race or nationality on this forum. have you forgotten this started about a fatal car accident...NOT american immigration policies? round of applause everyone these guys have exposed the empty space in their chest...and obviously in their head. oh, 25 yo white male here...just thought you should know
true

Farmville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

obama would tellyou its bushes fault
Suprised

Deland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Are you guys serious! I heard about this accident through a friend of mine so I get on here to look for info on it and this is what I find! There is a really bad accident and all you people can do is argue back an forth like 5 year olds and call people names. You guys are seriously ridiculous. Im glad to see that some of you dont care, you just want to bicker back and forth! Thank you to those who actually care and are being mature about it all.
cesar

Howey In The Hills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Does anyone know what happen today on 95 close to manassas. There was a car accident and a big traffice
Sandra

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Did anyone witness the accident on I-95 that happened on July 14 where a man was killed between the hours of 7pm-9pm. Tractor trailer involved. Somewhere in Fayetteville, NC, if so please provide any information no matter how small. All information greatly appreciated. Thank You
true

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

I guess the dems will need more illegal voters
true

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Wow wrote:
How'd this turn into anti-Puerto Rican and Sodameyer? A 26 mile backup for a horrible, horrible accident. I'm Puerto Rican and driving a Mini-Van and a Pickup and got stuck in this with everyone else.
Are you legal? if so get the efff out. if your legal then i call it a accident. people who dont have a lisence and should be jailed for driving on the road period
Law and Order

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

If ur a RACIST UR DOOMED--CUZ MINORITIES ARE TAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY AND PRETTY SOON EVERYONE WILL BE BROWN--HOW ABOUT THAT--"ALL COLORS LEAD INTO ONE"--U2!
AQI

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Jajajaja! Yes all the colors will lead to one. Is not only genetics but the 2010 Census is showing the data. By the way Puerto-Ricans are Americans by birth. Either born in the mainland or in the island Puerto-Ricans are Americans and have a SS#. I am a Puerto-rican and I made 6 figures a year working for Uncle Sam and big-brother. Buy the way latinos and hispanic are better genetically equipped.
j meyer

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

i seen the worst accident ever mac truck silver charger and dead boddies all over somewhere in virginia on 95 south anyone know whom it was

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••