accident on I-95 today
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PeggyC

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Nov 18, 2007
Does anyone know what happened on I-95 North just north of Fredericksburg? We were stuck in the traffic and I tried to count the number of marked and unmarked police cars - there were about 25. Just being curious and nosy.
hcr

Quinton, VA

#2 Apr 10, 2009
There was a bad accident.. My friends father in law and husband were killed and her daughter was med flight to a hospital
Angie

Haysi, VA

#4 May 13, 2009
Why make such a rant about this tragedy? My sympathy goes out to the families.

NO PITTY wrote:
why done people know how to drive?!?!?!?!!! if you dont own a F1 race car you do not need to weive in between traffic...that goes out to all the Mexicans and Portericans that own hooptie Hondas/Acuras and think burning rice is HOT!!! STOP RAPING THE STATE AND GET JOBS!!!
michelle boston ma

Redmond, WA

#5 May 22, 2009
Who do u think u are talking about other nationalities.you need to check yourself before you try to talk about other ppl u piece of garbage!!!!!
NO PITTY wrote:
why done people know how to drive?!?!?!?!!! if you dont own a F1 race car you do not need to weive in between traffic...that goes out to all the Mexicans and Portericans that own hooptie Hondas/Acuras and think burning rice is HOT!!! STOP RAPING THE STATE AND GET JOBS!!!
michelle boston ma

Redmond, WA

#6 May 22, 2009
I can not believe ppl would talk about nationalities when there's a bad accident and someone was killed ..... get a life you piece of trash !!!!!
Defeat the Liberal Menace

Collinsville, VA

#7 Jun 2, 2009
This is what you get with Sodameyer in the court!
Wow

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Jun 14, 2009
How'd this turn into anti-Puerto Rican and Sodameyer? A 26 mile backup for a horrible, horrible accident. I'm Puerto Rican and driving a Mini-Van and a Pickup and got stuck in this with everyone else.
Ginny

Haysi, VA

#9 Jun 17, 2009
Learn to spell.
Defeat the Liberal Menace wrote:
This is what you get with Sodameyer in the court!
avalos420

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Jun 25, 2009
i have footage of the accident that i tok with my cell phone it was pretty bad
Build the Fence

Collinsville, VA

#11 Jun 25, 2009
Dont you hate it when those "uninvited far southerners" switch lanes looking for a Taco Bell?
Seeker

Urbanna, VA

#12 Jun 26, 2009
What was the cause of the accident?
frank

United States

#13 Jul 11, 2009
reports where that a driver entered a construction zone and ran through the cones and hit buches of construction workers.i am looking into to it right now
josh

Lillington, NC

#14 Aug 3, 2009
does any one know about an accident that caused a death of my 4 year old nephews mother some one hit her n her friend she was leaft dead n her friend on life support they had a flat tier n they were changing it nand someone hit them and didnt stop plz if u have any information contact someone
herb4387

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 19, 2009
listen you retard half of the damn kids out there that drive hoopty hondas are white i know about 30 of them and i dont think its right to point fingers at anyone.also lear how to spell its spelled perto ricans you dumb white trash!!!
Resident

Haysi, VA

#16 Aug 20, 2009
Actually, it's spelled Puerto Ricans. You should be sure before you correct someone's spelling.
herb4387 wrote:
listen you retard half of the damn kids out there that drive hoopty hondas are white i know about 30 of them and i dont think its right to point fingers at anyone.also lear how to spell its spelled perto ricans you dumb white trash!!!
BMS

Washington, DC

#17 Nov 4, 2009
NO PITTY wrote:
Berating other nationalities in light of such a horible tragedy speaks to your abject IGNORANCE. By the way...you might want to consider learning to spell!
BMS

Washington, DC

#18 Nov 4, 2009
Berating other nationalities in light of such a horible tragedy speaks to your abject IGNORANCE. By the way...you might want to consider learning to spell!

Since: Nov 09

AOL

#19 Nov 9, 2009
That right it's puertorican and for your information NO PTTY we do have jobs and I own a Honda Civic Si 2009

Since: Nov 09

AOL

#20 Nov 9, 2009
Go to http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/fairfield_cty/ne...

to find out about the accident
jpencille

Front Royal, VA

#22 Apr 11, 2010
hcr wrote:
There was a bad accident.. My friends father in law and husband were killed and her daughter was med flight to a hospital
What happened? I saw some motorcycles but did not know if they were involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News That Bloodbath in the Old Dominion Nov 12 sesostrus 1
News Democratic wins: Start of anti-Trump surge or '... Nov 10 roymoorescrotchle... 40
News Five Women Facing Charges Following Huntington ... (Mar '14) Nov 10 TogudforHtown 2
News Democrats come close to retaking Virginia House Nov 10 CodeTalker 33
jennifer friday poorest, lazy, and low iq spec... Nov 9 JENNIFIER FRIDAY 1
News New faces to bring new diversity to Virginia la... Nov 9 Gremlin 4
News Transgender candidate Danica Roem wins historic... Nov 9 Weapon of Choice 24
More from around the web