Central VA Democrats Snub Cuccinelli'...

Central VA Democrats Snub Cuccinelli's Pool Excerpt

There are 8 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from May 23, 2013, titled Central VA Democrats Snub Cuccinelli's Pool Excerpt. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The latest attack against Ken Cuccinelli came in tongue-in-cheek form, but with a serious message.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Not a fan

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 25, 2013
I'm not a cocci fan but I am also not a fan of the tax-and-spend transportation bill.
Steven

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 25, 2013
If only four people show up to use the pools, then they should be privatized. Thank you to Toscano and Nix for proving Ken's point.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#3 May 25, 2013
the cooch gives stinginess a bad name
caught myself watching fox news this morning and the pals sitting around on their couch asking "if the gv't knew there were problems with the I-5 bridge in WA that collapsed, then why didn't they do anything about it?"
a non-fox news answer: because conservatives don't want to be taxed and send money to the gv't and that's why there's no money to spend money on infrastructure
sez you

Macomb, MI

#5 May 25, 2013
Privatise is just another way to get a fat paycheck from the gubment. You think prisons are becoming privatised because there ain't no money in it? Privatisation is a cash cow.
sunny

Charlottesville, VA

#6 May 25, 2013
Cuccinelli is an idiot. If Dems responded to every stupid thing he said they'd never have time to catch their breath.
BBJ

Farmville, VA

#7 May 25, 2013
sunny wrote:
Cuccinelli is an idiot. If Dems responded to every stupid thing he said they'd never have time to catch their breath.
...and that is a bad thing how?
Aint dat sweet

Augusta, GA

#8 May 26, 2013
There is only one agenda, two party system is such a fraud
Aint dat sweet

Augusta, GA

#9 May 26, 2013
Bet those public pools have a real sheen to them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden says a Northam victory in Virginia govern... 2 hr lylik91 6
News Scarcity of mental health care in Appalachia cr... 10 hr Humanspirit 1
Ralph Northam: Another Corporate Democrat Oct 18 Paul 9
News Sensitive FBI photos from Colonial Parkway murd... (Mar '10) Oct 15 NoQawinkydink 13
Weary Oct 9 Weary 1
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Oct 5 grimanon 1,388
News Racist Violence in America (Aug '14) Oct 2 Wake Up 23
More from around the web