EPA: Water Cannot Be Considered A Pollutant

A new ruling saying that water cannot be considered a pollutant may have saved Virginians some money. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dude

Marshall, VA

#45 Jan 6, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant was the statement that you 'support your rights to pollute your own property' is not (or should not) be a constitutional right. Polluting, that is; whether it affects you or not.
Why not? I'm pro-euthanasia, why should I care if one poisons their own environment? It's when their poison or pollutants becomes un-contained that it is a problem.

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

#46 Jan 6, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
EPA should regulate water is fit for drink and life on earth.
please enlighten me where I am grammatically incorrect
I dispute that 'that' is required between 'regulate' and 'water'
that said, you are just demonstrating your position has no leg to stand on, by reducing (as usual of old) your responses to deflection of the argument at hand
You would dispute that the earth is round! Idiots like you are the reason I will no longer respond to those on this forum who are not registered users. I keep smacking you down and you just pop up with a new screen name. I am done with you!

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

#48 Jan 6, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>that's not much coming from a pus arse coward that posted under another name for a month to hide their own humiliation. I'd call you a little girl, but that would be an insult to catty little girls everywhere.
I will make an exception to previous post this one time. As usual you are full of schit as a Christmas turkey!
What humiliation?

I have been sailing the Bahamas for the last 2 months scoping out my next residence. After the American people proved that they were STUPID enough to vote for Obummer twice, I'm convinced that the good ole US of A is heading to third would status and I intend to be part of the solution. When their is no one left to tax-the party's over.

And if you are man (or woman) enough to back up your words in person, just give me a time and place and we will see who the pus is.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#52 Jan 6, 2013
Cville wants to tax run off, like thats gonna do anything except give them more money to throw away. If they're so worried about pollution they need to step on farmers toes. There's the real problem along with RWSA letting raw sewage go in the river when it rains. The argument about H20 here is a prime example of officials having nothing better to do.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#53 Jan 7, 2013
Just saw the documentary, GASLAND on HBO....hard to believe, that elected representatives of this country, would sellout that much, just for profit and protection of their Big-Oil Masters, over the health and wellbeing of American citizens.....And, Bush/Cheney should be in prison or worse.....
JMK

Miamisburg, OH

#54 Jan 7, 2013
huck wrote:
Would you prefer we mandate we penalize you for oil dripping beneath your car?
If you ever served in the military, at least, in a unit that uses vehicles, you have probably at some point found yourself in this very situation.

Location hidden

#55 Jan 7, 2013
jogger wrote:
The epa is just one of many federal agencies that need to be eliminated......
Not until FRACKING is outlawed, once and for all...Nationwide....
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#56 Jan 7, 2013
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been sailing the Bahamas for the last 2 months scoping out my next residence.
aren't you special?

Location hidden

#57 Jan 7, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
aren't you special?
Ever been to Bahamas?....i have....a bit like Detroit, with a beach....lol....
sez you

Richmond, VA

#58 Jan 7, 2013
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text> I will make an exception to previous post this one time. As usual you are full of schit as a Christmas turkey!
What humiliation?
I have been sailing the Bahamas for the last 2 months scoping out my next residence. After the American people proved that they were STUPID enough to vote for Obummer twice, I'm convinced that the good ole US of A is heading to third would status and I intend to be part of the solution. When their is no one left to tax-the party's over.
And if you are man (or woman) enough to back up your words in person, just give me a time and place and we will see who the pus is.
The American people are fools for sure but not because they elected Obama. You must have more money than good sense. True we're headed for third world status but not because of who sits in the whitehouse although a large part of it is because of who sat in the white house, both left and right. Making threats on a venue such as this casts great doubt as to your character and integrity, I'd say the only sailing you did was with a rubber ducky in your bathtub.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#59 Jan 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Ever been to Bahamas?....i have....a bit like Detroit, with a beach....lol....
the out islands are nice

Location hidden

#60 Jan 7, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
the out islands are nice
I'm sure they probably are....but as someone, whose lived in S.Florida most of my life....i would be horrified at approaching hurricanes, at those locations....but, that's just me....
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#61 Jan 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure they probably are....but as someone, whose lived in S.Florida most of my life....i would be horrified at approaching hurricanes, at those locations....but, that's just me....
which will only get worse with pollution contributing to global warming

Location hidden

#62 Jan 7, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
which will only get worse with pollution contributing to global warming
Are you kidding, they likely won't even survive the melting of the polar icecaps....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neighbors Walk for Awareness 1 hr depressionman22 1
News Alexandria Restaurants May Go Smoke-Free (Mar '07) Mar 26 Schmones 35
dr phil knows of the illegal activity of cpms o... Mar 24 ANNETTE CRIMINAL 1
News UVA Student Arrest Sparks Anger, Controversy Mar 22 Sneaky Pete 7
News Virginia Senator Creigh Deeds receives 2015 Sta... Mar 22 humanspirit 2
News U.Va. arrest raises questions about agency's po... Mar 20 buckeru bonzi 1
News Norfolk's St. Patrick's Day parade is good gree... Mar 17 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
More from around the web