VA Schools Superintendents Discuss Ed...

VA Schools Superintendents Discuss Education Initiatives

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 12, 2013, titled VA Schools Superintendents Discuss Education Initiatives. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

State school superintendents have something to say about Governor McDonnell's new education initiatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

democracy

Palmyra, VA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Oh, yes. The four Cs: "critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, communication"

Albemarle County school officials say they favor on these skills, but seldom if ever do those in the central office and those serving on the School Board seem to practice them.

Perhaps they should try leading by example.
watchdog

Greenbelt, MD

#2 Jan 23, 2013
All augusta wants is to get central offices in a bigger and better place. That means closing schools to do so.They dont care about helping the kids they dont care about there employees all they care about is whats best for the big wheels.Augusta can go back to decals for autos and have money to spare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) 19 hr zcxnissan 7
News California vaccine bill: Questions and answers Sat Matthew 5
News Pamunkey Tribe first in Virginia to be federall... Fri meh 3
I hate all teenagers (Dec '08) Jun 27 Zel 823
News LISTEN: Sons Of Confederate Veterans Upset They... Jun 26 audy17 6
News Virginia Just Banned Using 'Cuss Words' In Public Jun 23 Anonymous 2
News Community Bulletin Board (Jul '07) Jun 20 Sizemore 3
More from around the web