Cuccinelli Speaks to Politics Class a...

Cuccinelli Speaks to Politics Class at UVA

There are 5 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Cuccinelli Speaks to Politics Class at UVA. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Hundreds of students at the University of Virginia had a rare opportunity: a chance to talk politics with a fellow Hoo, who also happens to be Virginia's attorney general.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Hmmmmm

Palmyra, VA

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I understand that Cucc still formally holds the office & plans to run for gov. But at this point he is so far off the deep end in terms of representing his own radical interests rather than the state, that I have a hard time believing that anyone would give him this much legitimacy.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
he knew he was in the mist of a liberal body so he catered to that. Pure politician. Of course Sabato didn't comment on that.
GoUVa

Washington, DC

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Ole Cuchi Cuchi has got it all figured out. Most state elected officials leave office when seeking another elected position but not ole Cuchi. He figures he will stay in office, use his state issued car and continue to draw his $150,000 salary while he runs for Governor on company time. He does belong to that same party that keeps saying we need to cut out wasteful spending. I guess he figures that doesn't apply to him. You Repubs will surely vote for him though. And you think I'm still drinking the Kool-aid.

Bolling for Governor 2013
Mitt was the biggest loser in 2012
RIP Republican Party
Steven

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 7, 2013
GoUVa wrote:
Ole Cuchi Cuchi has got it all figured out. Most state elected officials leave office when seeking another elected position but not ole Cuchi. He figures he will stay in office, use his state issued car and continue to draw his $150,000 salary while he runs for Governor on company time. He does belong to that same party that keeps saying we need to cut out wasteful spending. I guess he figures that doesn't apply to him. You Repubs will surely vote for him though. And you think I'm still drinking the Kool-aid.
Bolling for Governor 2013
Mitt was the biggest loser in 2012
RIP Republican Party
The people of Virginia elected Ken to a 4-year term as Attorney General. Do you also want to take the time to criticize Tim Kaine, for he ran for Governor while serving as Lieutenant Governor in 2005?
GoUVa

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of Virginia elected Ken to a 4-year term as Attorney General. Do you also want to take the time to criticize Tim Kaine, for he ran for Governor while serving as Lieutenant Governor in 2005?
As you Republicans like to say when I blame something on Bush "Kaine ain't in office now". So to be fair to you...Kaine wasted tax money while running for Governor by staying in office and Bush ruined the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racist Violence in America (Aug '14) 4 hr Marvin 7
News Suspect in slaying of two TV station employees ... 5 hr QueenOfBondage 19
News Dominion Energy launches commercials to build p... Aug 25 tom 3
News More options for women Aug 22 thenose 4
Join the cause to stop shentel data usage Aug 17 AJFAnthony 1
News Fighting back against substance abuse Aug 16 killer Annette 2
News Doug Wilder blasts McAuliffe on handling of Sup... Aug 13 Boll Weevil McAul... 1
More from around the web