education reform, parents,students, a...

education reform, parents,students, and annette marion mental ill kaine knows

Posted in the Virginia Forum

GERALDJSTOPANNET TE

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 5, 2013
DEAR SENATOR\ANNETTE MARION IS ATTACKING YVETTE HANDFIELD IN COL SPR, W/DRONE ILLEGAL EW THRU BREAST
ANNETTE MARIE, MARION, KNOWN AS CRAZY NETTY., WITH GRUDGES, AND EMOTIONAL DISTURBED FROM DR. UHEY, AND DR., BUOY OF THE FALLS CHURCH MEDICAL CENTER, FOLLOWS YVETTE TO RID AND STEAL ALL., SHE HAS NOT GIVEN THE ESTATE, NOR THE POSSESSIONS THAT ANNETTE STOLE IN 2007 FROM YVETTE THAT LIVED 40 YEARS, YVETTE IS A MENTOR/RECOVERY COACH, FOR MENTAL ILLNESS, ALCOHOLICS, AND KLEPTOMANIA, AND HOARDERS, SHE WORKED AT THE WYOMING RECOVERY CENTER, IN CHEYENNE, WY., AS A RECOVERY COACH YVETTE RECOMMENDS THAT ANNETTE MARIE MARION, WITH HER GROUP BE A SELF CONTAINMENT CENTER, ESPECIALLY TO WORK OUT ANNETTES OWNERSHIP ISSUES, MENTAL ILL, HARMING SIGNS OF ACUTE STAGES OF ILLNESS, AND ANNETTE PATHOLOGICAL LIEING., ANNETTE IS KNOWN TO SLEEP AND NUDE WITH THE MOTHER., INCEST. ANNETTE NEVER ASSISTED NOR HELPED ANYONE. MS. M HANDFIELD DICAMPLI, AS A RECOVER COACH, SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN COMMITT HER., WITH MULTIPLE ILLNESS, ANNETTE WILL TELL PEOPLE THAT YVETTE IS A FRIEND, YVETTE IS NOT ANNETTE FRIEND BUT A PROFESSIONAL RECOVERY COARCH THAT CAN STATE, YVETTE DID ALL FOR ANNETTE FOR 40 YEARS, AND IT SHOWS. THE ISSUES OF ANNETTE, JEALOUSY, AND ANNETTE IS OBSESSED WITH COMPUTER JOBS, THAT ANNETTE NEVER TRIED FOR NOR IS COMPETENT FOR., ANNETTE IS NOT ON TASK
NOT ON TASK, IS A SIGN OF MENTAL ILLNESS, AND LOW LEARNING ABILITIES.
ANNETTE NEEDS TO GET SENATOR KAINE TO ASSIST HER IN RETURN OF ALL STOLEN POSSESSIONS, MONEY, AND THE ESTATE, AND A CAR FOR YVETTE, TECHNICALLY TWO CARS THAT SHE OWES YVETTE.
THE MOTHER STATED TO THE RECOVERY COACH FORMER PHARMACY INTERN PSCY WARD, THAT ANNETTE CAN NOT HANDLE THE BUSINESS OF THE FAMILY, FOR SHE IS SO PACKED RACKED WITH CLOTHES, DIRT, AND TRASHED THE HOUSE, THAT YVETTE HAD TO PAY FOR THE BILLS MULTIPLE TIMES WITHOUT REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE MOTHER., ANNETTE DID NOT CARE FOR THE MOTHER, NOR PAY,J LOUISE DEARDEN MARION, HAD GS15 SALARY RETIRED 36 YEARS., AND 2 HOUSES, OVER 400K IN THE BANK, MERCEDES, ANTIQUES FROM YVONNE, AND ALBERT HANDFIELD MARION, HIS PARENTS, ALBERT HANDFIELD GRANDFATHER WAS STEP GRANDFATHER, THE REAL FATHER DROWNED IN THE ST LAWRENCE RIVER.
THANK YOU
V/R
SENATOR KAINE OFFICE
ANNETTE MARION IS ATTACKING YVETTE HANDFIELD IN COL SPR, W/DRONE ILLEGAL EW THRU BREAST
ANNETTE MARION NEEDS RECOVERY COACH YVETTE HANDFIELD TO WORK GRUDGES &MENTAL ILL
ANNETTE MARION, CPMS OSD MIL ATTACKING YVETTE W/DRONE NETS THRU EYES BREAST ILLEGAL SENATOR KAINE
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Please follow me on Twitter and visit my Facebook page for updates on my daily activities in the Senate and travels across Virginia.
Recent Photos
08/30/13 Stops in King George, Dahlgren, Culpeper, Centreville & Topping Recent Video & Audio
09/03/13 CNN New Day: Senator Kaine Speaks on Syria
EDUCATION REFORM, PARENTS AND STUDENTS, AND ANNETTE MARION MENTAL ILL KAINE KNOWS
well

Lawndale, NC

#2 Sep 8, 2013
I have no clue what this is even about, for it makes no since at all to me. All I get is something about "ANNETTE MARION IS ATTACKING YVETTE HANDFIELD IN COL SPR, W/DRONE ILLEGAL EW THRU BREAST"
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS, spam?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists: Global warming's effects speeding up (Nov '09) 19 hr Tree Frog 926
News Ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged with fed... (Jan '14) Apr 29 booboo 40
News Virginia's governor, Hillary Clinton and the fe... Apr 26 USA 4
News Man on parole for attempted murder, votes for t... Apr 24 KochBrother4Hillary 3
News Police Standoff at Lake Monticello Ends, Suspec... (Feb '13) Apr 23 Kimmy Head 79
News Virginia governor orders felons be given the ri... Apr 23 kuda 2
Should we Apr 19 Touch of God 1
More from around the web