As pot goes proper, a history of weed

Dec 6, 2012 Full story: Star-Telegram.com

The grass is no greener. But, finally, it's legal - at least somewhere in America.

Full Story
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Why Cannabis is Illegal - Joe Rogan
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/12/why-marij...
Joe Rogan can talk MJ all he wants to but until the Federal Government declassifies it as a Class I narcotic,use and possession can still be a problem as Federal laws overrides State laws. Also Rogan doesn't have a plan for stoners and dopers when they get caught at work during random testing. Smoking may be legal but having it in your system will not be in a drug free work zone until government requirements for insuring employees are done away with. Insurance companies will not write workman's comp insurance for a company that allows workers to work impared. With no test to determine when they smoked,it's a matter of positive/negative and positive gets you FIRED! No explanation needed.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Rogan can talk MJ all he wants to but until the Federal Government declassifies it as a Class I narcotic,use and possession can still be a problem as Federal laws overrides State laws. Also Rogan doesn't have a plan for stoners and dopers when they get caught at work during random testing. Smoking may be legal but having it in your system will not be in a drug free work zone until government requirements for insuring employees are done away with. Insurance companies will not write workman's comp insurance for a company that allows workers to work impared. With no test to determine when they smoked,it's a matter of positive/negative and positive gets you FIRED! No explanation needed.
I agree to a certain point, then I think you may be a little out of touch of reallity.

Or shall I say ASSumeing.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#8 Dec 11, 2012
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree to a certain point, then I think you may be a little out of touch of reallity.
Or shall I say ASSumeing.
OK, then step out and be the first to test the laws as they stand if you have a job that tests for drugs. Be sure to rell your employer that they can't fire you because you don't feel the written rules and the form you signed to get the job are right. Let's see how far you get or who comes to your rescue. Are you going to be an activitist or just sit back and be a spectator and let "someone else" do the job?

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#10 Dec 11, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>OK, then step out and be the first to test the laws as they stand if you have a job that tests for drugs. Be sure to rell your employer that they can't fire you because you don't feel the written rules and the form you signed to get the job are right. Let's see how far you get or who comes to your rescue. Are you going to be an activitist or just sit back and be a spectator and let "someone else" do the job?
Already have and am still working,

So what ya have to say to that!!

Hence what I said in previous post,

Some employers can see right through the BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Rapture of the Atheists (Nov '09) Sat thetruth 7,110
Former York County pastor hangs himself in W.Va... (May '11) Nov 18 dustbunnie 72
john warner Nov 18 district of crimi... 1
The 'other' U.S. slave trade Nov 17 Oh No You Di-nt 8
Color revolutions and political branding: A gui... (Jun '09) Nov 13 Napoleon bonapart... 2
Republican Ed Gillespie concedes Virginia Senat... Nov 12 Constitutional_Reset 3
Growing Pains: Multicultural explosion rattles ... Nov 12 VA mom2 1

Virginia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE