Virginia Institute of Autism to Hold 5K

Virginia Institute of Autism to Hold 5K

There are 1 comment on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Virginia Institute of Autism to Hold 5K. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Charlottesville community members are lacing up their running shoes to help families who have children with autism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

RandomThoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Apr 9, 2013
"I ran with Charlie on my back in the kids' race," Tricia said.

Can we clone Charlies Mother and father .

I have never met an autistic child that didn't have some sort of amazing gift. They are kind , gentle and amazing little creatures.

The VIA is a great org. We just need an institution of higher learning and atmosphere for these children to harness their talents as young adults as they move foreward.

Watch em close , watch them plow through their disability and one day they will just out of the blue show you their amazing talents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No to Charter Schools Feb 4 Concerned Citizen 1
News Former Columbia high school track star arrested... Jan 31 Madison 1
News 'War on Women' draws return fire targeting men'... (Mar '12) Jan 30 Jim 59
News Virginia is for Lovers* (Apr '10) Jan 29 Omer 19
News Red or blue, Virginia still the "little blue pi... (Mar '10) Jan 28 Phillip 19
News Storm dumps snow in South, moves north, menacin... Jan 22 Ritual Habitual 1
metlabs Jan 16 murty 1
More from around the web