Governor McDonnell Announces DMV "Troops to Trucks" Program - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News...

Governor Bob McDonnell announced today the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles is joining forces with the military and transportation-related businesses to put former servicemen and women and National Guard and Reserves members to work in the transportation industry. Full Story
GoUVa

Nokesville, VA

#1 May 14, 2012
Unfortunately for Bozo Bob, the paragraph beginning with "effective July 1, 2012, DMV will utilize a new FEDERAL REGULATION" kinda puts a damper on the chest beating the ole boy is doing. It appears Bozo likes the idea but he sure ain't going to give Obama any credit for it!!!
Samantha

Eagle Rock, VA

#2 May 14, 2012
Thanks Obama
Fed Up

Charlottesville, VA

#3 May 14, 2012
Bob is the man the next vice president some one who knows how to lead not talk out of both sides of his mouth
Robert

Hillsville, VA

#4 May 14, 2012
Great idea, we owe these brave volunteers so much. The trucking industry needs good dedicated people. I've been driving for 20yrs.
The only draw back is most jobs require quite a bit of time 2-3 wks, away from home.
I'm sure these soilders have been gone enough already.
tard

Charlottesville, VA

#5 May 15, 2012
Might as well cause college classes taken, well those jobs are in india, china, mexihole, and finland
thanks to stimilus
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#6 May 15, 2012
tard wrote:
Might as well cause college classes taken, well those jobs are in india, china, mexihole, and finland
thanks to stimilus
While you are right in part, you have the wrong stimilus, and you're about 6 years too late.
tard

Charlottesville, VA

#7 May 15, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text> While you are right in part, you have the wrong stimilus, and you're about 6 years too late.
Really, how do you explain GE, the electric car companys
or should we just go by the lastest failure to another solar company that tanked with 3,000 employees and over 3.5 billion in stimilus
tard

Charlottesville, VA

#8 May 15, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text> While you are right in part, you have the wrong stimilus, and you're about 6 years too late.
Or what about that GM factorys in china? I know different year but they had just finished a some thing like 3 million dollar plant in china, and alot of stimilus went off shore for jobs. Eitherway it is corrupt and evil as sh^t
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#9 May 15, 2012
tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, how do you explain GE, the electric car companys
or should we just go by the lastest failure to another solar company that tanked with 3,000 employees and over 3.5 billion in stimilus
That has nothing to do with why the stimulus went overseas.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#10 May 15, 2012
tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Or what about that GM factorys in china? I know different year but they had just finished a some thing like 3 million dollar plant in china, and alot of stimilus went off shore for jobs. Eitherway it is corrupt and evil as sh^t
GM factories in china get subsidies from China, not the USA; just like the Ipad factories.
Not kidding

Charlottesville, VA

#11 May 15, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>GM factories in china get subsidies from China, not the USA; just like the Ipad factories.
Facts will only confuse the poor tard.
Not kidding

Charlottesville, VA

#12 May 15, 2012
Funny how they don't complain about big Gub'mint if a Republican takes credit for it.
raptor

Rocky Mount, VA

#13 May 15, 2012
sounds like a great plan, putting folks with post traumatic stress disorder in large vehicles and then putting them in highly stressful places like rush hour traffic on 29, 81, 95 and 66! Why not just come right out and say the government will not financially support our soldiers when they come home. Just like a Republican to "use up" people then discard them as their usefulness to society diminishes. Just check the suicide rate for our stateside Middle East Vets. They need healing, and time to recount the horrible things they saw and did. Respect and honor the soldier, not the mission.
tard

Charlottesville, VA

#14 May 16, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>GM factories in china get subsidies from China, not the USA; just like the Ipad factories.
Your not good at following the money your corrupt government spends
The Great and Powerful Oz

Charlottesville, VA

#15 May 16, 2012
tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not good at following the money your corrupt government spends
You are not good at following coherent thought patterns. Or spelling.
tard

Charlottesville, VA

#16 May 17, 2012
The Great and Powerful Oz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not good at following coherent thought patterns. Or spelling.
Spelling is so important when a idiot like you is starving or in a fema camp idiot, this is why your wife prefers other men to your dumb asz
The Great and Powerful Oz

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Jun 1, 2012
tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling is so important when a idiot like you is starving or in a fema camp idiot, this is why your wife prefers other men to your dumb asz
Thank you for illustrating my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Age of consent in Virginia?? (Apr '07) Mar 4 Aries_ 107
Virginia needs better ethics laws Feb 21 Russell Patton Davis 1
Virginia House and Senate pass separate ethics ... Feb 13 Russell Patton Davis 1
Virginia earthquake study leads to new fault zone Feb 10 Del 1
a Massive resistance,a again, in Virginia Feb 9 Le Jimbo 21
Virginia Senate panel rejects marijuana decrimi... Jan '15 Michael Gusti 1
Farms, rural areas not immune to thefts and oth... Jan '15 Jimmy 1
More from around the web