Governor McDonnell Response to Sullivan Reinstatement - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spor...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The NBC29 newsroom received the following statement from Governor Bob McDonnell: Statement of Governor Bob McDonnell on the University of Virginia Presidency Governor Bob McDonnell issued the following statement, following the unanimous vote by the University of Virginia Board of Visitors to reinstate Teresa Sullivan as University President.
Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heh

Woodland Hills, CA

#21 Jun 27, 2012
I sodomize myself with my thumb and sniff it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and you don't think W woulda been crowing his ears off if they had gotten Bin Laden on HIS watch? Please. And your hypocritical a55 would've been right there bragging about it.
Now, as I recall, this conversation was originally about UVA and the Governor taking credit for the resolution of THAT mess. So why don't you do everyone a favor and go fellate one of your precious firearms while the grownups discuss the matter at hand. While you're at it, do us all an even BIGGER favor by loading it first and disengaging the safety. M'kay cupcake?
Troll.
And I thought lefties were supposed to be loving and caring types. How quickly they degrade into the bowels of nastiness as though they think it makes them more convincing. Desperation is a stinky cologne and you reek of it.
heh

Woodland Hills, CA

#22 Jun 27, 2012
Who wants to sniff my finger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, as I recall, this conversation was originally about UVA and the Governor taking credit for the resolution of THAT mess.
And if you recall, YOU were the one who began driving the thread off topic with your two responses to "Obama's" post.

Idiot.
heh

Woodland Hills, CA

#23 Jun 27, 2012
The governor merely made a strong opinion that just happened to coincidentally be followed. He really had no control over her reinstatement and thus should take no credit for it.
Da Troof

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Jun 27, 2012
When I think about my mom I touch myself wrote:
<quoted text>
And I thought lefties were supposed to be loving and caring types. How quickly they degrade into the bowels of nastiness as though they think it makes them more convincing. Desperation is a stinky cologne and you reek of it.
Don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Morons like you can only comprehend nastiness.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#25 Jun 27, 2012
heh wrote:
The governor merely made a strong opinion that just happened to coincidentally be followed. He really had no control over her reinstatement and thus should take no credit for it.
stop it hick
Da Troof

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Jun 27, 2012
The reason abortion should always remain legal in cases of incest wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you recall, YOU were the one who began driving the thread off topic with your two responses to "Obama's" post.
Idiot.
Right. And the nimrod who made the original off-topic post ("Obama", aka Bush, aka heh, aka Huckleberry, aka YOU) bears no responsibility at all.

A$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) 14 min Swedenforever 7
The Cosi's Poem (to accompany the Manassas Poem) Aug 14 Patricia Louise M... 1
Stay sought in ruling on Va. gay-marriage ban Aug 8 Dubya 31
Ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged with fed... (Jan '14) Aug 2 swedenforever 26
Virginia governor ends with scandal-stained year (Dec '13) Aug 1 No Surprise 20
GOP can regain control of Senate in 2014, says ... Jul '14 swedenforever 13
Redskins Hire Liberal Blogger to Fight Name-Cha... Jun '14 indian welfares 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Virginia Government People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••