Virginia General Assembly rejects ope...

Virginia General Assembly rejects openly gay prosecutor for Richmond judgeship

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from May 15, 2012, titled Virginia General Assembly rejects openly gay prosecutor for Richmond judgeship. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Dr. Robin H. Gorsline, left, president of People of Faith for Equality in Virginia, holds a sign supporting Tracy Thorne-Begland, as Richmond Commonwealth's Attorney Michael N. Herring speaks to the media March 15 in front of the John Marshall Courts Building in Richmond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 May 16, 2012
So I guess the only "unbiased" people in Virginia qualified to be judges are white, southern, rich, Christian (preferably Southern Baptist/evangelical), conservative Republican, heterosexual males?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Age of consent in Virginia?? (Apr '07) Nov 20 Kiya1221 144
News Five Women Facing Charges Following Huntington ... (Mar '14) Nov 10 TogudforHtown 2
News Democrats come close to retaking Virginia House Nov 10 CodeTalker 33
News New faces to bring new diversity to Virginia la... Nov 9 Gremlin 4
News Transgender candidate Danica Roem wins historic... Nov 9 Weapon of Choice 24
News Strong turnout as Virginians pick next governor... Nov 8 sesostrus 1
News Voters in New Jersey and Virginia elect new gov... Nov 8 Trump is a joke 1
More from around the web