Rutherford Institute Urges GA to Take...

Rutherford Institute Urges GA to Take Action After ABC Incident

There are 23 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jul 4, 2013, titled Rutherford Institute Urges GA to Take Action After ABC Incident. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A Charlottesville group is calling on representatives in the General Assembly to take more action following an Alcoholic Beverage Control raid in April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SpiderCat

Charlottesville, VA

#23 Jul 9, 2013
I think the big problem here is the existence of Va ABC agents. If Va didn't have any, this wouldn't have happened.
what you see

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Jul 11, 2013
According to some friends of my who know John Taylor who was incharge that night, they describe him as a "bully".

IF this is the case it goes a long way to explain what happened.

Then today I;m hears that the ABC agents spotted the girls from half a football field away and gave chase. Dang, they got good eyesight for that distance and especially at night!!!
Yet

Charlottesville, VA

#25 Jul 12, 2013
There is a gang problem in Charlottesville and Albemarle county. They go by the name of "law Enforcement". They are guilty everyday of harassment and violation of civil rights. They are frequently guilty of murder of citizens breaking and entering, and the cause of mayhem. How can we get rid of them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Progressive Voice: Arlington Activists Forge Ahead 12 hr Dennispauldicampli 1
Age of consent in Virginia?? (Apr '07) Jan 19 Ashley 145
News Muted response to first openly gay woman in Va.... Jan 14 Reddiaperdoperbaby1 41
VA government wants to enforce religious laws? Jan 8 TheThirdAngel144 1
News Historic rescue for Metro? Both Virginia and Ma... Jan 8 Larry Craig s WC ... 1
News With uncanny plot twists and an allegedly rogue... Nov '17 Pat Robertson s F... 3
News Five Women Facing Charges Following Huntington ... (Mar '14) Nov '17 TogudforHtown 2
More from around the web