Poll: Hillary Clinton has strong early support for 2016

May 2, 2013 Full story: The Virginian-Pilot 34

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was the overwhelming favorite to be the Democratic Party's 2016 presidential candidate, while U.S. Sen.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#22 May 13, 2013
Womba wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolf Hitler:
WWI veteran
German Chancellor
Nationalist
Orator
loved flowers, children & German shepards
Have dare you morons criticize the man!
You are a sick person trying to compare anyone to Hitler. As usual, like clockwork with the tea party and GOP.
Womba

Stillwater, OK

#23 May 13, 2013
Has anyone reminded Hillary that:
“No one has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”— Abraham Lincoln
Old Hare

Orange, VA

#24 May 13, 2013
The poll must be off it's margin of error quite a bit since honda seems to be the only one that would like to see this woman as POTUS. Like I said before, if she does not know whats going on in her own little world (husbands infidelity) how can she ever hope to run the US with any degree of competency?
Benghazi will most likely be her undoing anyway but the latter incident back when Bill was POTUS bothers me in so far as her running for POTUS. Oh and becoming a lawyer is a debatable achievement. lol
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#25 May 13, 2013
Old Hare wrote:
The poll must be off it's margin of error quite a bit since honda seems to be the only one that would like to see this woman as POTUS. Like I said before, if she does not know whats going on in her own little world (husbands infidelity) how can she ever hope to run the US with any degree of competency?
Benghazi will most likely be her undoing anyway but the latter incident back when Bill was POTUS bothers me in so far as her running for POTUS. Oh and becoming a lawyer is a debatable achievement. lol
As I have said before, I am not sold on Hilary. I think it is hilarious that you blame her for her husband's doings. Whatever floats your boat.

With Benhgazi, you can watch Fox and live in fantasy land that this will be "bigger than Watergate". There have been several high up military officials that have stated that the military could not of arrived in time. There is also no proof that she was involved up with changing the talking points. But I am sure Fox is reporting it "fair and balanced". LOL.
zeek

Collinsville, VA

#26 May 13, 2013
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
What you posted shows your bought into the conspiracy theories. Is this the "new world order" plan? The country would be a lot better if people wouldn't spend so much time trying to drum up the next conspiracy theory.
Bush Sr used the words NEW WORLD ORDEr. sad your lord Obaaaaaama changed it to Gobal World Order(where all natons must be equal) what conspiracy is your lieing fed disinfo paid asz calling a conspracy? do you even know what true is shbg
FUNNY CONSPIRACY OR RACIST IS ALL YOU LIBERALS CAN SAY
DO YOU NOT KNOW YOU HAV BEEN FOUND OUT
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#27 May 13, 2013
zeek wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Sr used the words NEW WORLD ORDEr. sad your lord Obaaaaaama changed it to Gobal World Order(where all natons must be equal) what conspiracy is your lieing fed disinfo paid asz calling a conspracy? do you even know what true is shbg
FUNNY CONSPIRACY OR RACIST IS ALL YOU LIBERALS CAN SAY
DO YOU NOT KNOW YOU HAV BEEN FOUND OUT
Obama not born in U.S.= conspiracy theory
Obama is going to take my guns = conspiracy theory
New World Order = conspiracy theory
Bengahzi coverup = conspiracy theory

You can listen to Alex Jones and Glen Beck. You fail to realize that they are the ones cashing in from the gullible people who believe what comes out their mouth. It's ok, buy your bunker, millions of rounds of ammo, an arsenal of guns, batteries, canned food, and bottled water. Don't forgeth gold bullion also. In the end, we will see who wasted their money. LOL.
zeek

Collinsville, VA

#28 May 13, 2013
Gee ms weenie, all I mentioned was off the words that came out of there mouth
OBAMA= ILLEGAL TO BE PRESIDENT - PAKISTAN SAYS ENOUGH
AS FAR AS TAKE MY GUNS, BIG JOKE AND WAY TOO MANY DEAD IF THEY TRY TO DISSARM AMERICANS, BUT HEY WHAT IS THE UN GUN TREATY ABOUT DIPSHT
NEW WORLD ORDER= HELL EVEN YOUR OWN LIB MEDIA PLAYS THAT LET ALONE YOU CAN HEAR BUSH CLINTON AND OBAAAAMA SAY IT- AKA YOU IDIOT
BENGAHZI= AMBASSADOR WAS VOICING HIS DISSPLEASURE IN THE ARMS COMING THRU BY YOUR FAVORITE CIA THUS THEY KILLED HIS ASZ STAND DOWN! STAND DOWN!
GO BLW YOUR OBAMA DOLL YOU EITHER IDIOT BLIND
OR KNOWN FACT PAID DISSINFO OBAMANITE PAID TO POST

TRY YOUR CONSPIRACY RACIST RHETORIC ON YOUR WIFE I BET SHE BELIEVES WHATEVER YOU SAY
fish 100

Charlottesville, VA

#29 May 14, 2013
Old Hare wrote:
<quoted text>
She obviously stole your brain and has you blinded to her mess of a life. Hillary might even be dipping your brain in whatever Bill dips his cigars in these days. How can a woman that can't even see whats going on under her own nose run this country? I still would hope either party could come up with something better than what we have seen in the last few elections. I am really hoping for a strong independent candidate that has never been a troll in Washington. Too bad most intelligent people know better than to run for POTUS, God knows we could use some serious change.
To bad you never had a brain to steal!!!!
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#30 May 14, 2013
zeek wrote:
Gee ms weenie, all I mentioned was off the words that came out of there mouth
OBAMA= ILLEGAL TO BE PRESIDENT - PAKISTAN SAYS ENOUGH
AS FAR AS TAKE MY GUNS, BIG JOKE AND WAY TOO MANY DEAD IF THEY TRY TO DISSARM AMERICANS, BUT HEY WHAT IS THE UN GUN TREATY ABOUT DIPSHT
NEW WORLD ORDER= HELL EVEN YOUR OWN LIB MEDIA PLAYS THAT LET ALONE YOU CAN HEAR BUSH CLINTON AND OBAAAAMA SAY IT- AKA YOU IDIOT
BENGAHZI= AMBASSADOR WAS VOICING HIS DISSPLEASURE IN THE ARMS COMING THRU BY YOUR FAVORITE CIA THUS THEY KILLED HIS ASZ STAND DOWN! STAND DOWN!
GO BLW YOUR OBAMA DOLL YOU EITHER IDIOT BLIND
OR KNOWN FACT PAID DISSINFO OBAMANITE PAID TO POST
TRY YOUR CONSPIRACY RACIST RHETORIC ON YOUR WIFE I BET SHE BELIEVES WHATEVER YOU SAY
You show your maturity level with name calling. I guess that is the only way to make your non-sense seem rational.
real central va Marine

Charlottesville, VA

#31 May 14, 2013
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said before, I am not sold on Hilary. I think it is hilarious that you blame her for her husband's doings. Whatever floats your boat.
With Benhgazi, you can watch Fox and live in fantasy land that this will be "bigger than Watergate". There have been several high up military officials that have stated that the military could not of arrived in time. There is also no proof that she was involved up with changing the talking points. But I am sure Fox is reporting it "fair and balanced". LOL.
We don't blame her for her husbands "doings". We blame her for prostituting her character so she could still use Bill's "charisma" to get elected to the senate and eventually become SecState and eventually President. She overlooked the truth and did nothing to further her own ambitions; sort of like benghazi was "overlooked (lied about)" to further the chances of Obama to get reelected. Nice how she "conveniently" resigned as SecState after it became apparent that the benghazi boondoggle would become public. She is no more trustworthy than anyone else in DC, maybe less so.
Would you be happy knowing that the fire rescue personnel didn't come to assist your family tragedy because some staffer in county govt determined "they couldn't arrive in time"? They are still obligated to try, which this administration squelched with its "stand down" order.
zeek

Collinsville, VA

#32 May 14, 2013
hahahahah
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#33 May 14, 2013
real central va Marine wrote:
<quoted text>We don't blame her for her husbands "doings". We blame her for prostituting her character so she could still use Bill's "charisma" to get elected to the senate and eventually become SecState and eventually President. She overlooked the truth and did nothing to further her own ambitions; sort of like benghazi was "overlooked (lied about)" to further the chances of Obama to get reelected. Nice how she "conveniently" resigned as SecState after it became apparent that the benghazi boondoggle would become public. She is no more trustworthy than anyone else in DC, maybe less so.
Would you be happy knowing that the fire rescue personnel didn't come to assist your family tragedy because some staffer in county govt determined "they couldn't arrive in time"? They are still obligated to try, which this administration squelched with its "stand down" order.
There you go. Thanks for joining us today Mr. Graham. Back to you in the Fox News studio.
real central va Marine

Charlottesville, VA

#34 May 14, 2013
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go. Thanks for joining us today Mr. Graham. Back to you in the Fox News studio.
Who is Mr. Graham?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#35 May 23, 2013
Hillary and Michelle or Hillary and Weiner or Hilary and Barney. Too many choices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Senate panel rejects marijuana decrimi... Thu Michael Gusti 1
Farms, rural areas not immune to thefts and oth... Jan 24 Jimmy 1
Ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged with fed... (Jan '14) Jan 14 swedenforever 35
McAuliffe vows to veto 'conscience clause' bill Jan 13 Xstain Mullah Fri... 2
Age of consent in Virginia?? (Apr '07) Jan 5 momma 106
Michelle Obama (Aug '10) Dec '14 Nick 98
Former Va. Superintendent Dr. Bill Bosher passe... Dec '14 Pat Ellington 1
More from around the web