Independent voters on the rise in state

Independent voters on the rise in state

There are 3 comments on the www.register-herald.com story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Independent voters on the rise in state. In it, www.register-herald.com reports that:

Are voters in West Virginia growing ever disenchanted with the two main parties and deciding to go it alone politically, absent any labels beside their names on the registration books? Or, can the steady drop ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.register-herald.com.

voter

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2008
Jane

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 6, 2008
Clinton Democrats Endorse McCain/Palin Ticket
October 5th, 2008

This political season has been a long, strange trip — and it isn’t over yet. I have been a proud Democrat my entire life, and never thought I would see the day when I would pull the lever for a Republican. Then again, I never thought I would see the day when the party of democracy won elections through disenfranchisement, intimidation, race-baiting and fraud.

I never thought I would see the day when members of my own party — the “Big Tent Party”— marginalized women, blue-collar workers, hispanics, gays and rural Americans in order to install scoffing liberal elites that chill free-speech and apparently place no value on real democracy. And don’t tell me the end justifies the means.

More at:

http://clintondems.com/2008/10/clinton-democr...
waverly place

Beckley, WV

#4 May 10, 2012
glove left finger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged with fed... (Jan '14) May 24 Geezer Heimers 41
News Virginia jails have housed at least 19,882 ille... May 23 ronnie 2
News How Hillary Can Boost Black Turnout May 18 Excellent One 13
News State of Virginia to issue public apology for s... (Feb '07) May 13 Horny Granny 4,137
News Mrs. Clinton, When You Tell People You'll Ruin ... May 7 Serial Destroyer ... 2
News Virginia's governor, Hillary Clinton and the fe... Apr '16 USA 4
News Man on parole for attempted murder, votes for t... Apr '16 KochBrother4Hillary 3
More from around the web