Independent voters on the rise in state

Sep 21, 2008 | Posted by: JoMarch | Full story: www.register-herald.com

Are voters in West Virginia growing ever disenchanted with the two main parties and deciding to go it alone politically, absent any labels beside their names on the registration books? Or, can the steady drop ...

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 10, 2012
voter

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2008
Jane

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 6, 2008
Clinton Democrats Endorse McCain/Palin Ticket
October 5th, 2008

This political season has been a long, strange trip — and it isn’t over yet. I have been a proud Democrat my entire life, and never thought I would see the day when I would pull the lever for a Republican. Then again, I never thought I would see the day when the party of democracy won elections through disenfranchisement, intimidation, race-baiting and fraud.

I never thought I would see the day when members of my own party — the “Big Tent Party”— marginalized women, blue-collar workers, hispanics, gays and rural Americans in order to install scoffing liberal elites that chill free-speech and apparently place no value on real democracy. And don’t tell me the end justifies the means.

More at:

http://clintondems.com/2008/10/clinton-democr...
waverly place

Beckley, WV

#4 May 10, 2012
glove left finger

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged with fed... (Jan '14) Mon Swedenforever 27
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Aug 29 Swedenforever 7
The Cosi's Poem (to accompany the Manassas Poem) Aug 14 Patricia Louise M... 1
Stay sought in ruling on Va. gay-marriage ban Aug 8 Dubya 31
Virginia governor ends with scandal-stained year (Dec '13) Aug '14 No Surprise 20
GOP can regain control of Senate in 2014, says ... Jul '14 swedenforever 13
Redskins Hire Liberal Blogger to Fight Name-Cha... Jun '14 indian welfares 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Virginia Government People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••