VDOT: Crews Working Overnight in Cent...

VDOT: Crews Working Overnight in Central Virginia - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports a...

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Oct 29, 2012, titled VDOT: Crews Working Overnight in Central Virginia - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports a.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Virginia Department of Transportation crews are working across Central Virginia as Hurricane Sandy's winds and rain intensify.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Man

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Blown completely out of proportion by the weather channel! Oh my god it's raining with light winds!
Financial Conservative

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Thanks to all the crews who are working so hard to clear roads, restore electricity and provide emergency aid during this storm.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Gawd help us, the wind is blowing, the wind is blowing, heaven help us. At least we've been given a reprieve from having to listen to all the political garbage.
RE TARDS

Earlysville, VA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Not sure where you idiots are located, but its pretty terrible on the whole east coast right now and only to get worse as the night and morning progress. God bless the workers and everyone out there in this protecting and service us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia for the Win: Can Terry McAuliffe save ... Tue Phil 1
News Virginia questions a 4-lane legacy as road name... Jul 25 Ecossias 3
News Change.org petition seeks to change name of Jef... Jul 13 rebel111 2
News California vaccine bill: Questions and answers Jul 4 Matthew 5
News LISTEN: Sons Of Confederate Veterans Upset They... Jun '15 audy17 6
News Virginia Dems sue over voting laws before 2016 ... Jun '15 xxxrayted 9
16 & 22 Jun '15 Jazmine 1
More from around the web