Hinkle: State government restricts women's health care choice - and men's, too

Jun 5, 2012 Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

"Women are furious," said Alliance for Progressive Values President Stephanie Rodriguez back in March.

Full Story
Jorja

Eagle Rock, VA

#1 Jun 5, 2012
"Pro-choice activists are right when they say the government should not make doctors perform particular procedures. Well, prohibiting doctors from practicing is just as bad. It's time to end Virginia's CON regime, for the sake of women's medical choice and men's, too."

Can you believe thisshit!!! ok - it's time to contact the "all knowing heads" and tell them what you think about this garbage. Sometimes I just want to puke!
Matteo

Europe

#2 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama (Aug '10) Dec 2 Nick 98
Former Va. Superintendent Dr. Bill Bosher passe... Dec 1 Pat Ellington 1
Republican Ed Gillespie concedes Virginia Senat... Nov '14 Constitutional_Reset 3
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Nov '14 Swedenforever 12
Age of consent in Virginia?? (Apr '07) Nov '14 Ive_Been_Through_... 103
Goodbye West Virginia Oct '14 Ace McMillan 3
Gay marriage in Mason Co. Oct '14 NorCal Native 51
More from around the web