Senate leaders surprised one immigrat...

Senate leaders surprised one immigration bill still alive

There are 1 comment on the Salt Lake Tribune story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Senate leaders surprised one immigration bill still alive. In it, Salt Lake Tribune reports that:

The Salt Lake Tribune) Senate President Michael Waddoups, R-Taylorsville, was surprised -- and not happy -- when he learned a bill to repeal the driving privilege card had made it out of committee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake Tribune.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 3, 2012
"But Urquhart said the existence of a driving privilege card makes Utah a magnet for illegal immigration."

Sure does. come to Utah get a license then go anywhere and trade it in for another state's license.

BTW, Real ID act goes into effect Jan 2013. You will need this or other state issued real id to fly on any plane in any state in the US. Plus to go into any federal building.

License requirements for Real ID act.

For Non-Citizens:

"Valid, unexpired Permanent Resident Card I-551 for Lawful Permanent Residents
Valid Passport for non-immigrants except for asylum applicants and refugees
Other government issued document showing your full name
Department of Homeland Security document showing proof of lawful presence
If your name has changed by marriage/divorce, you must have your name changed on your Citizen and Immigration Services (CIS) documents.

Both Citizens and Non-Citizens will need to bring:

Your Social Security Card or proof of your social security number."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chaffetz' iPhone gaffe lands him well-funded Ut... Apr 21 CodeTalker 6
Colvard Learning offering free literacy program... Apr 17 Utah Jazz 3
News Trump order leaves Utah refugee, immigrant advo... Feb '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 12
David Mayer Full time Mayor and Lobbyist for Co... Feb '17 Jessie 1
News APNewsBreak: Utaha s anesthesia abortion law un... Feb '17 Hostis Publicus 2
we won Feb '17 So good 2
News Looking back at the 1983 flood that sent a rive... (Sep '16) Feb '17 N gervol 5
More from around the web