Did you know your TAX DOLLARS support...

Did you know your TAX DOLLARS support Rush Limbaugh?

Posted in the Utah Forum

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Your Tax dolars pay for the Armed Forces Network (AFN). Rush Limbaugh programs airs Mon-Fri on this Nerwork. If you are apposed to your money promoting Rush go to

.........White House Petitions..........

Click view petitions and scroll down to Sec of Defense Leon Panetta. Read the petition i believe was written by retired vets. Follow the instruction on the page. And sign if you wish.

There 21,130 signers from all over the USA. They need 25,000 by April 1, 2012. For the Governmant to take it into consideration. There can be more. Pass this on if you wish. If you sign thank you in advance.
eonoe

Delafield, WI

#3 Mar 16, 2012
We have reached our goal. We have 26,271 signers. Thank you all for signing.

If you haven't read this petition take a moment and consider reading. You have until April 3, 2012 to sign.

Every Radio station has a contract they sign with the FCC. Programs have to support the Public Interest. Shock Jocks use negative, abusive bullying. I believe that these radios stations are not complying with their License regulations with the FCC. The time slot Rush Limbaugh used to air his rant could have been heard by Children.

Most American use common sense and decency. Shock Jocks like Rush rants are to promote profits. Corporations are evaluting this negativity and how it effects their products. 53 % of their purchaseres are women. Free Market at work. Your tax dollars use should comply with FCC Regulations. The Military DOD says it has zero tolerance. Time will tell what the Military and Corporation want their reputation to present to the Public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump expected to significantly reduce 2 Utah m... Nov 15 anonymous 1
News Bizarre-looking pig-snouted turtle that lived a... (Oct '15) Sep '17 Hoosier Hillbilly 3
The big eaethquake Sep '17 Brad 1
News Zinke wants smaller monuments, but not at home Sep '17 Size Matters 1
News Gay couple denied baby through surrogate challe... Sep '17 spud 33
News Support the DREAMers Sep '17 Wildchild 1
findagrave Sep '17 connie 1
More from around the web