GOPa s Mia Love files to run again fo...

GOPa s Mia Love files to run again for Congress GOPa s Mia Love files...

There are 42 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 22, 2013, titled GOPa s Mia Love files to run again for Congress GOPa s Mia Love files.... In it, USA Today reports that:

Republican Mia Love is seeking a rematch against Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson in Utah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#22 Mar 23, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
This woman would be the first black Republican women
in Congress. The first.
What a record for an American political party.
The GOP...the party of rednecks and cracker, like you.
Such filth!
Exactly! What type of so-called "black person" (I am being sarcastic here) would allow themselves to be used by a party that routinely demeans and insults not only her race, but other races, women and gays too? You cannot be that desperate and stupid. What a little toady she and others like her are. She'll go the way of Keyes, Thomas and Cain. No one has any use for someone that has no self-respect, not even racists who kicked Keyes, Cain and Steele to the curb when they were no longer useful!

She also needs a better weave! Why are Republican women so dowdy and homely?????

Location hidden

#23 Mar 23, 2013
liberal women are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>Plus she's 100x more attractive.
If you like looking at faces that look like the back of someone's behind, I guess you could say she was attractive. But then again, I have yet to see one attractive Republican woman. They all have helmet hair, plastic faces and smiles, are dowdy and homely if they're not looking like trailer trash slores, ala Palin and Coulter.

Go get your eyes checked ASAP unless you enjoy Coyote Love!
liberal women are ugly

West Sayville, NY

#24 Mar 23, 2013
Demonic Rats r Dung wrote:
Liberal women have a very ugly spirit.
With an equally matching kisser.
liberal women are ugly

West Sayville, NY

#25 Mar 23, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>If you like looking at faces that look like the back of someone's behind, I guess you could say she was attractive. But then again, I have yet to see one attractive Republican woman. They all have helmet hair, plastic faces and smiles, are dowdy and homely if they're not looking like trailer trash slores, ala Palin and Coulter.
Which disordered group of homosexuals do you belong to. Queer or Dieseldyke?
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#26 Mar 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We the People kicked Allen West out of the Congress the same time that we rejected this disgusting bit#h… we don’t want any other token Minstrel Show buffoons in the Capital.
Question? What is the difference between the Fake Marine and a elevator? An elevator can raise a child, Patty was never raised.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27 Mar 23, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>If you like looking at faces that look like the back of someone's behind, I guess you could say she was attractive. But then again, I have yet to see one attractive Republican woman. They all have helmet hair, plastic faces and smiles, are dowdy and homely if they're not looking like trailer trash slores, ala Palin and Coulter.
Where Here is a very Beautiful, non white Republican woman.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
And
http://www.angelaperezbaraquio.com/bio.html
I think a majority of all men would say she is atractive

Location hidden

#28 Mar 23, 2013
Mia Love better be ready for a ton of mud to be thrown at her.
Every time a woman or a minority Republican raise their head, the Liberals go after them like a starving rabid wolf.
The Democrats will use every racist trick and call her every Racist name they can and no one wil cal them on it.

Location hidden

#29 Mar 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We the People kicked Allen West out of the Congress the same time that we rejected this disgusting bit#h… we don’t want any other token Minstrel Show buffoons in the Capital.
Can you imagine the uproar if a Conservative called any Liberal Afro American a minstrel show buffoon?

Location hidden

#30 Mar 24, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine the uproar if a Conservative called any Liberal Afro American a minstrel show buffoon?
Why would you? They're your puppets and you all love minstrel shows. Don't speak about what you obviously have no clue about and if you couldn't use it, wouldn't care less! The way you all use these sell-outs and then toss them to the side would be shameful if they didn't deserve it for having no self-respect or pride.

Location hidden

#31 Mar 24, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text>
Where Here is a very Beautiful, non white Republican woman.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
And
http://www.angelaperezbaraquio.com/bio.html
I think a majority of all men would say she is atractive
Why don't you pull up the ugly and nasty comments your party makes about Mrs. Obama? I don't care which picture you pull up, they're ugly on the outside and inside. Beauty may be skin deep but ugly is to the bone as in spirit and soul, ala Coutler, Malkin, and the rest of the broom riding witches.

Location hidden

#32 Mar 24, 2013
liberal women are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>Which disordered group of homosexuals do you belong to. Queer or Dieseldyke?
Typical nasty and revolting right-wing comments. That' why you lost and will continue to LOSE, ahole! Keep up the good work!

Location hidden

#33 Mar 24, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you pull up the ugly and nasty comments your party makes about Mrs. Obama? I don't care which picture you pull up, they're ugly on the outside and inside. Beauty may be skin deep but ugly is to the bone as in spirit and soul, ala Coutler, Malkin, and the rest of the broom riding witches.
As the saying goes cure yourself first.
How many people know more Democrats state they would not vote for a Mormon then then Republican who said they would not vote for a Afro American?
http://www.gallup.com/poll/148100/Hesitant-Su...
and Anti Mormon and anti Catholic bigotry was encourage now openly encouraged by the democratic party and is part of its heart and soul. Just go out and check Sheik Yerbouti comments here and elsewhere.
The Democratic party gladly took a Million dollar check from Bill Maher. could you imagine the Republican party taking a dime from anyone who said the same thing about Afro Americans that that bill Maher says about Catholic and Mormons? The Democratic party is now the party of(Religious) bigotry.
see the light

United States

#35 Mar 24, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Typical nasty and revolting right-wing comments. That' why you lost and will continue to LOSE, ahole! Keep up the good work!
Will you be laughing when Obama destroys America completely? No more Welfare!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#36 Aug 31, 2013
Mia Love not suprised to see racist email

Location hidden

#37 Sep 1, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be laughing when Obama destroys America completely? No more Welfare!!!
Your stereotypical belief is more blacks and Hispanics are on welfare, BIGOT! Since blacks only comprise 13% of the population in this country, and if you can do simple math, it would be virtually impossible for all blacks to be the ONLY one receiving welfare, but most likely WHITES since, prior to Hispanics, your WHITE, HYPOCRITCAL, LYING, LAZY ARSE, NASTY ARSE, GODLESS, SOULLESS, ARSES were the majority!

PRICK!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#38 Sep 1, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you pull up the ugly and nasty comments your party makes about Mrs. Obama? I don't care which picture you pull up, they're ugly on the outside and inside. Beauty may be skin deep but ugly is to the bone as in spirit and soul, ala Coutler, Malkin, and the rest of the broom riding witches.
Coulters hair looks dead and stringy, what a miserable broom Hilda

Location hidden

#39 Sep 3, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text> Coulters hair looks dead and stringy, what a miserable broom Hilda
The tranny looking, broom riding itch is one ugly shrew, lol. Ever noticed all the Republican Women look like stepford wives? Robotic and asexual. lol.

Location hidden

#40 Sep 3, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>The tranny looking, broom riding itch is one ugly shrew, lol. Ever noticed all the Republican Women look like stepford wives? Robotic and asexual. lol.
i bet you are one of those who screams stereotyping people is wrong, except when liberals do it.

Location hidden

#41 Sep 9, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> As the saying goes cure yourself first.
How many people know more Democrats state they would not vote for a Mormon then then Republican who said they would not vote for a Afro American?
http://www.gallup.com/poll/148100/Hesitant-Su...
and Anti Mormon and anti Catholic bigotry was encourage now openly encouraged by the democratic party and is part of its heart and soul. Just go out and check Sheik Yerbouti comments here and elsewhere.
The Democratic party gladly took a Million dollar check from Bill Maher. could you imagine the Republican party taking a dime from anyone who said the same thing about Afro Americans that that bill Maher says about Catholic and Mormons? The Democratic party is now the party of(Religious) bigotry.
You're stupid and brainwashed. Religion is a tool of manipulation. If you were so desperate to vote a sociopath like Mitt Romney for president, there's something seriously wrong with you and those like you. Those of you who voted for Romney were willing to cast aside your so-called religious beliefs knowing full well that the Catholic and Christian churches believe Mormons to be a cult! Then, in your typical hypocritical fashion decided, no, they're not a cult and anyone who says they are (all of you before hand) are hypocrites? Like Billy Graham and the rest of us are supposed to be stupid? I don't think so!

You like Mia Love because she's a good little negro agreeing with the masters! I don't think so! She's in it for herself like the rest of the house negros that allow your party to demean blacks and others and dare to stick up for racist sociopaths who mean to keep the rest of non-whites beneath them. Again, I don't think so.

You make no sense, except to a white man who wants to desperately cling to his so-called superiority over others and keep power and control in the hands of whites! You poor thing. You're a racist and don't even know it! LOL!

Location hidden

#42 Sep 10, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>You're stupid and brainwashed. Religion is a tool of manipulation. If you were so desperate to vote a sociopath like Mitt Romney for president, there's something seriously wrong with you and those like you. Those of you who voted for Romney were willing to cast aside your so-called religious beliefs knowing full well that the Catholic and Christian churches believe Mormons to be a cult! Then, in your typical hypocritical fashion decided, no, they're not a cult and anyone who says they are (all of you before hand) are hypocrites? Like Billy Graham and the rest of us are supposed to be stupid? I don't think so!
You like Mia Love because she's a good little negro agreeing with the masters! I don't think so! She's in it for herself like the rest of the house negros that allow your party to demean blacks and others and dare to stick up for racist sociopaths who mean to keep the rest of non-whites beneath them. Again, I don't think so.
You make no sense, except to a white man who wants to desperately cling to his so-called superiority over others and keep power and control in the hands of whites! You poor thing. You're a racist and don't even know it! LOL!
ROTFLMAO.
Somebody forget to take her meds this Morning?
As far as Mormom being a Cult or not. While I realize Religion is an important part of a person and I do not agree with the Reacings of the Church of later day Saints, Its not the only factor I weigh when I vote for some one. I realize I am voting for a elected official, not a Pope or pastor. Its more important that he be faithful to his Religion he claims and be respectful of other Faith then , unlike Democrats he goes to the "Right Church".
and if I think Non whites are so inferior, is that why I have let one boss me around for over twenty years and have children by her?. let some tell me to my face my kids are not s good as a white child and the conversation is going to get interesting.

And I am not on top all the time as that would get boring. I like it when my wife is on top as then my hands are free to roam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking back at the 1983 flood that sent a rive... Sep 24 Lydia 2
white smoke Sep 21 dixy 1
findagrave White and Rich. Sep 13 michelle 2
News News roundup: Clinton advisers prep for an elec... Sep 3 Diego Juarez 1
News Trump's Mormon Problem Sep 2 tongangodz 5
News Letter: Disheartening lack of judge diversity Aug '16 judicial 7
Dont speak in english language dont answer Aug '16 Noname 3
More from around the web