FIRING SQUAD EXECUTION: Utah man faci...

FIRING SQUAD EXECUTION: Utah man facing firing squad moves to obser...

There are 11 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jun 17, 2010, titled FIRING SQUAD EXECUTION: Utah man facing firing squad moves to obser.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

A Utah inmate facing a firing squad execution has been moved to an observation cell adjacent to the death chamber, the place where he will spend his final hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Dave

Wilmington, OH

#1 Jun 17, 2010
It is touching that this murderer
is sorry for what he did. He should have thought about that BEFORE he killed innocent people.I have no sympathy for him or anyone like him. The bleeding hearts pleading for mercy on his behalf need to consider how they would feel if it had been one of THEIR loved-ones. I would be happy and honored to pull the trigger on this guy and send him on. What this country needs is more executions of the killers roaming our streets, instead of feeding and housing them for years. God bless the justice system in this matter!
EDWIN G BALLARD

Southgate, MI

#2 Jun 17, 2010
Death Penalty for Ronnie Lee Gardner YUP!!
roumen

Long Beach, CA

#3 Jun 17, 2010
Barbarians.
shannon

Pemaquid, ME

#4 Jun 17, 2010
Bang Bang, over & out!
East Coast

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2010
The barbarian chose the firing squad himself. Literally, when given a choice of methods, he chose firing squad. Besides, eye for an eye, bullet for a bullet.
Tony Moral

Maple Grove, MN

#6 Jun 17, 2010
How come it took 25 years to put this animal to sleep?
I'm glad my tax dollars had a part in funding his lobster/steak dinner...hardly seems right.

USA can stand to learn from China, who take care of their psychopaths in an efficient manner.
shudadanced allnite

Lodi, CA

#7 Jun 17, 2010
sniff sniff boo hoo, we'll miss you big fella
JustMe

Matlock, UK

#8 Jun 17, 2010
I think that these animals, like Gardner, should not have a last meal nor get to see their families. Why? Did the victims get a last meal? Did the victims get to tell their loved ones goodbye? I do not think so. So, why let these animals have a last meal or visit with their families? Put these animals down.
andrew

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2010
The guy needs to go. He needs to be made an example of.
Tony Menechella

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2010
His last meal should have been Arsenic, and why does it take 25 damn years to execute somebody??? Just further proof that our judicial system is beyond repair! Anybody petitioning to keep him alive should personally have to pay for keeping him alive, not other taxpayers!!
Fed up with the wait

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jun 17, 2010
Y'all have it right...25 years I mean wtf. I'm not a Utah taxpayer but my state has the death penalty and my tax dollars are being wasted on people like this. How bout instead of feeding, housing, and giving health care to these heartless jackoffs we use that money to lower taxes for those who obey the law. I say we kill these people as fast as possible and they die in the same way they killed..an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. and Dave I can tell you that if it was my loved one that got killed I would love to kill the person who did it myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: Utaha s anesthesia abortion law un... Feb '17 Hostis Publicus 2
News Poll: Utahns support Trump plan to deport law-b... Jan '17 HEY HEY HO HO ALL... 13
News Obama Declares Bears Ears National Monument Whi... Dec '16 Le Jimbo 4
News Poll: Utahns support deporting undocumented imm... Dec '16 spytheweb 3
News Op-ed: Rooftop solar's worth? Don't forget the ... Nov '16 Solarman 1
News Letter: Disheartening lack of judge diversity (Jun '16) Aug '16 judicial 7
News Utahns' enthusiastic embrace of solar power cou... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web