Bob Evans

Bob Evans

There are 3 comments on the Fox13Now story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Bob Evans. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

Bob Evans has been co-anchor of Fox 13 News at Nine since October 1995. Previously, he worked as an anchor/reporter for KUTV and at stations in Kansas City, Spokane and Boise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

TJ TJ

Orem, UT

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Bob Evans is the f*@#$'n worst T.V. anchor every seen. This f*@k does not add anything to viewing pleasure which says something because the news cast is sided but seriously he is just painful get rid of him NOW.
TJ TJ

Orem, UT

#2 Sep 17, 2010
Don't care how long you ain't good dude you are a prick.
Its Good

AOL

#6 Sep 18, 2010
I ate at a Bob Evans Restaurant once and it was pretty good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: Utaha s anesthesia abortion law un... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Hostis Publicus 2
News Poll: Utahns support Trump plan to deport law-b... (Dec '16) Jan '17 HEY HEY HO HO ALL... 11
News Obama Declares Bears Ears National Monument Whi... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Le Jimbo 4
News Poll: Utahns support deporting undocumented imm... (Dec '16) Dec '16 spytheweb 3
News Op-ed: Rooftop solar's worth? Don't forget the ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Solarman 1
News Letter: Disheartening lack of judge diversity (Jun '16) Aug '16 judicial 7
News Utahns' enthusiastic embrace of solar power cou... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web