New medical schools - osteopathic and traditional - headed to Utah?

Nov 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salt Lake Tribune

The Salt Lake Tribune) Keith Ramsey, an osteopathic pediatrician in South Jordan, checks Kaylee Franklin, 16, of West Valley as her sister Jacquie Robb, left, and her mom Michelle Robb sit in on Monday, November 5, 2012.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I know several chiropractors, who, after realizing that chiropractic was filled with unfounded and bizarre beliefs, went on to osteopathic school. They are now leading honorable and productive lives.

I know many many chiropractors who wish they never became chiropractors. Unfortunately, most chiropractors do not have the intellectual capacity to gain entrance to osteopathic or medical school.

This is a warning for those considering chiropractic school. Not only will you graduate buried by debt, but the possibility that you can make an honest living at chiropractic is near impossible.
Wisdom failed in practice

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Wisdom wrote:
I know several chiropractors, who, after realizing that chiropractic was filled with unfounded and bizarre beliefs, went on to osteopathic school. They are now leading honorable and productive lives.
I know many many chiropractors who wish they never became chiropractors. Unfortunately, most chiropractors do not have the intellectual capacity to gain entrance to osteopathic or medical school.
This is a warning for those considering chiropractic school. Not only will you graduate buried by debt, but the possibility that you can make an honest living at chiropractic is near impossible.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! Look at the dunce, wisdom, commenting on getting into medical school when he himself did not get in. he he he Or sure, he brags about his Caribbean medical school degree (all fake) and that he's now the "head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital." he he he Like a "famous NY hospital" will let a dunce with a diploma mill, worthless piece of paper be the "head of neurosurgery." he he he
To be clear, wisdom is NOT, I repeat, NOT na MD or head of anything. He failed as a chiropractor and his rants are simply a cry for help--like a wounded animal. He should be pitied--on many levels.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I'm guessing you are a chiropractor? Why? Because you start out by bashing medicine and lying about me.

Just another reason to reconsider becoming a chiropractor. Colleagues as bizarre as you.
Wisdom failed in practice

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Like I was saying....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! Look at the dunce, wisdom, commenting on getting into medical school when he himself did not get in. he he he Or sure, he brags about his Caribbean medical school degree (all fake) and that he's now the "head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital." he he he Like a "famous NY hospital" will let a dunce with a diploma mill, worthless piece of paper be the "head of neurosurgery." he he he
To be clear, wisdom is NOT, I repeat, NOT na MD or head of anything. He failed as a chiropractor and his rants are simply a cry for help--like a wounded animal. He should be pitied--on many levels.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••