Judge Joe Bob Golden Reception

Judge Joe Bob Golden Reception

There are 7 comments on the news.mywebpal.com story from Dec 22, 2008, titled Judge Joe Bob Golden Reception. In it, news.mywebpal.com reports that:

Judge Golden was wished well by numerous people, including Texas Department of Public Safety Sergeant Bo Clark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.mywebpal.com.

karen

Montgomery, AL

#1 Apr 2, 2009
i would love totalk to you abouth a case you did on 5/21/8 you didnt get all the fax .case27863 you need to look in to it

“If you believe it, stand by it”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2009
karen wrote:
i would love totalk to you abouth a case you did on 5/21/8 you didnt get all the fax .case27863 you need to look in to it
You can't contact Judge Golden on this forum. It is just a discussion blog.
JoeBobGoldenScum bag

Media, PA

#3 May 12, 2011
Joe Bob Golden, a Jew, ordered a 16 year old girl who was raped, and then thrown off the cheeleading squad for refusing to cheer for her rapist (who should have been in jail or lynched in the first place), to pay $45,000 to the school district where she was raped.
In my opinion, the jewish man Joe Bob Golden deserves death.

“If you believe it, stand by it”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#4 May 12, 2011
JoeBobGoldenScumbag wrote:
Joe Bob Golden, a Jew, ordered a 16 year old girl who was raped, and then thrown off the cheeleading squad for refusing to cheer for her rapist (who should have been in jail or lynched in the first place), to pay $45,000 to the school district where she was raped.
Where did you hear this? The case you talk about happened in Hardin County, Texas. And Joe Bob Golden is not a Jew.
Joe Bob NoJew

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Commenting from prison, possibly?
Unless you run a meth factory or frequent KKK meetings and might KNOW Judge Joe Bob Golden -then you know that he 1. Is NOT a Jew.(who would care if he was other than racists goons!?) 2. He is brilliant. 3. He is a great asset to Jasper, Texas.
JoeBobGoldenScumbag wrote:
Lulu Henderson

Arlington, TX

#6 May 25, 2014
Joe Bob Golden is Jewish.
auntbea

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 21, 2015
Sorry hater, but Judge Joe Bob Golden isn't Jewish! NO NO NO - Joe Bob Golden is NOT a JEW. Nothing at all wrong with being a jew either in my book. I have a lot more patience for any religious person versus a narrow minded Christian racist like those in this string of posts. It is however racist and ugly to throw out an obvious lie which really is hate crime language. If you re stupid enough to state a lie about the Judge I'm sure you re too stupid to possibly even understand the case.

East Texans needs to support higher education -obviously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr jimi-yank 54,578
News 'It's a matter of liberty. We should be ashamed... 18 hr Jagermann 3
News Video shows deputies shooting San Antonio man w... 21 hr Donny Brook 3
News Poll: Trump leads Walker, Bush Tue larry 134
News Abbott: Indicted AG Paxton Innocent Until Prove... Tue larry 4
News Latest on Texas deputy: Lawyer says man had men... Tue ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Planned Parenthood is not the key to womena s h... Tue cpeter1313 92
More from around the web