WHAT KIND OF MEXICANS ARE COMING INTO...

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#3630 Aug 17, 2007
RICHARD X wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of years? I don't there were legal or illegal distinctions thousands of years ago.
Not that it would have mattered to the wetbacks; they have no respect for anything anyway. That is why the tide is turning and the wet will soon be turned back. You see, the reality is that this country does what the Citizen wants; it may not do it quickly but it does do it eventually. Nuff said.
Amen!
Hispanic Texan

United States

#3631 Aug 17, 2007
RICHARD X wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of years? I don't there were legal or illegal distinctions thousands of years ago.
So what's the distinction used today to describe an illegal alien? OH yeah, it's anybody from another country of colored skin that doesn't speak English. Any person from another country that's white and speaks English can come in whenever they want, roam wherever the hell they want in America because they "blend in"...right? But as for the rest of us, we gotta take a number and get in line. You are sick.

kickback

“I want a piece of that steak”

Since: Apr 07

Tazmania

#3633 Aug 18, 2007
Aztlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we are..but only so you can so you can swallow our salsa.
Now that was colorful! Geeeeeez, where's those stupid topix police anyway?

Since: Aug 07

Bulverde, TX

#3634 Aug 18, 2007
Hispanic Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's the distinction used today to describe an illegal alien? OH yeah, it's anybody from another country of colored skin that doesn't speak English. Any person from another country that's white and speaks English can come in whenever they want, roam wherever the hell they want in America because they "blend in"...right? But as for the rest of us, we gotta take a number and get in line. You are sick.
I love this, I wrote one sentence. You've blown entirely out of proportion, supplied what you think is my opinion. And tell me I'm sick because I think like that.

You should get a job with John Edwards campaign, Elizabeth does the same thing to those that disagree with her and her faggot ambulance chaser hubby.

You're obviously a dimocrat.

Somewhere in Colorado

#3635 Aug 18, 2007
RICHARD X wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick?
You're the one suffering from delusions.
There's a lot of immigrants from all over the globe who've come here LEGALLY. They're of every color that the human race comes in. Language has never been a barrier to citizenship.
The distinction to describe an illegal alien? Simple, someone who has come here without undergoing the process of filing applications, paying the fees required, and waiting the specified time. The definition of illegal is a simple one; I thought you had a Masters degree? surely you own a dictionary. If not I'll not, here it is.
Illegal: 1.not legal 2. contrary to law.(Oxford English dictionary.) Is that good enough? Or do you object to the definition because it may have been written by white people?
LOL! AMEN!

Somewhere in Colorado

#3636 Aug 18, 2007
Montag wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this, I wrote one sentence. You've blown entirely out of proportion, supplied what you think is my opinion. And tell me I'm sick because I think like that.
You should get a job with John Edwards campaign, Elizabeth does the same thing to those that disagree with her and her faggot ambulance chaser hubby.
So very astute. Great call. You, like so many of us have been attacked by the one who twists people's words, puts words into people's mouths and then call them names. The typical type of response by one who has no MERIT so he must resort to such disgusting and deplorable tactics.

kickback

Tazmania

#3637 Aug 19, 2007
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
So very astute. Great call. You, like so many of us have been attacked by the one who twists people's words, puts words into people's mouths and then call them names. The typical type of response by one who has no MERIT so he must resort to such disgusting and deplorable tactics.
Speaking of disgusting did you see Aztlan's reply on that last page? Again I wonder why the topix police always informs me about my profanity but others can be XXX rated.
Sick of Mexicans

San Antonio, TX

#3638 Aug 19, 2007
Texas Sucks wrote:
Q: What kind of Mexicans are coming to Texas?
A: The illegal kind!
Hahahaha
Same as Callie. Ignorant ones, who only know the "Give It To Me" training from Mexico.
I would say shoot but I might get shot before I spoke English.
It is hard to tell "Who is Who", with out speaking.

Somewhere in Colorado

#3639 Aug 19, 2007
kickback wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of disgusting did you see Aztlan's reply on that last page? Again I wonder why the topix police always informs me about my profanity but others can be XXX rated.
It does make one wonder doesn't it. Maybe this blog, like the mass media is pro illegal alien.
In any case I have put your new partners on IGNORE, whenever possible.

Somewhere in Colorado

#3640 Aug 19, 2007
Sick of Mexicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as Callie. Ignorant ones, who only know the "Give It To Me" training from Mexico.
I would say shoot but I might get shot before I spoke English.
It is hard to tell "Who is Who", with out speaking.
Yup!

Somewhere in Colorado

#3641 Aug 19, 2007
kickback wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was colorful! Geeeeeez, where's those stupid topix police anyway?
YEs there are those who have no substance but are disgusting and repulsive. Run to your toilet and puke.

kickback

Tazmania

#3642 Aug 19, 2007
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
It does make one wonder doesn't it. Maybe this blog, like the mass media is pro illegal alien.
In any case I have put your new partners on IGNORE, whenever possible.
I think it would be a good idea for you to join the other blog "a few years and another bush" the people on that blog are diplomatic and educated, Joyce is there also but another tone.
Hispanic Texan

United States

#3643 Aug 20, 2007
Montag wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Richard X now?
Hispanic Texan

United States

#3645 Aug 20, 2007
RICHARD X wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact that is another login I use.
Why would you respond to my message using 2 different screen names? That's something Stefanya would do to give the impression that she has supporters.
Hispanic Texan

United States

#3647 Aug 21, 2007
RICHARD X wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I have my picture along with my screen name, I've already been recognized by some people. So, I thought I would try a more anonymous approach on certain forums. Well the result is exactly what happened here. I'm stopping the use of two screen names and to hell with the consequences. I apologize for any confusion.
No harm, no foul.

kickback

Tazmania

#3648 Aug 21, 2007
Hispanic Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Richard X now?
Please HT, your cracking me up!!:) atleast he did admit the change.

Somewhere in Colorado

#3649 Aug 21, 2007
Hispanic Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you respond to my message using 2 different screen names? That's something Stefanya would do to give the impression that she has supporters.
In spite of the despicable name-calling, and slanderous personal attacks by a truly disgusting creature who an only use delporable tactics in attempting to BAIT people.

I have one moniker and one moniker only and It is proudly in the Green field of the community. I have no need for duplicity or any moniker but the one and only one I use.

I leave the mulptiple bullcrap game to the despicable entities like Hispanic the texass who has absolutley nothing to say but sits here to attck serious bloggers.
Hispanic Texan

United States

#3650 Aug 23, 2007
kickback wrote:
<quoted text>
Please HT, your cracking me up!!:) atleast he did admit the change.
Yes, and I acknowledged that. What's your point?
Hispanic Texan

United States

#3651 Aug 23, 2007
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
In spite of the despicable name-calling, and slanderous personal attacks by a truly disgusting creature who an only use delporable tactics in attempting to BAIT people.
I have one moniker and one moniker only and It is proudly in the Green field of the community. I have no need for duplicity or any moniker but the one and only one I use.
I leave the mulptiple bullcrap game to the despicable entities like Hispanic the texass who has absolutley nothing to say but sits here to attck serious bloggers.
LOL...you're still around? I guess the Klan meeting let out early, huh?
Texas Expatriate

Köln, Germany

#3652 Aug 23, 2007
You oughta know.

Wipe your chin...
dIrte POlitician upay4it wrote:
Aztlan is a organization of wetbax jacking each other off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'God has given Trump authority to take out Kim ... 1 hr Just Think 224
roadside assistance under $10 2 hr Cindy 1
Did Scott Pelley cheated his taxes, his wife an... 2 hr The team of Donal... 9
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Beams 63,943
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 10 hr Laredo 4
News U.S. judge deals blow to Texas 'sanctuary' city... 11 hr spud 14
News Texas grand canyon's home to colorful history, ... 18 hr Avid reader 1
News Texas A&M calls off planned white nationalist r... Wed e williams 6
More from around the web