WHAT KIND OF MEXICANS ARE COMING INTO...

WHAT KIND OF MEXICANS ARE COMING INTO AMERICA? here

Posted in the Texas Forum

First Prev
of 204
Next Last
wealthy

Miami Beach, FL

#3 Mar 15, 2007
lol, You krauts are crazy mothers
Texas Expatriate

Köln, Germany

#4 Mar 15, 2007
Kraut?

I'm an american Jew.
wealthy wrote:
Texas Expatriate

Köln, Germany

#5 Mar 15, 2007
Kraut? I'm an american Jew.
wealthy wrote:
Chief Diversity Officer

Herndon, VA

#10 Mar 15, 2007
true mexican wrote:
if it wasnt for the Mexican you white people wouldn't have the the things you have now, everything you own been built by a Mexican.
Yeah, look at what the Mexicans have given the world. They have invented:

The airplane, telephone, computer, space flight, modern medicine, radio, the internet, television, nuclear energy, fiber optics, microchip, laser and pacemaker, just to name a few.
Chief Diversity Officer

Herndon, VA

#11 Mar 15, 2007
Texas Expatriate wrote:
Kraut? I'm an american Jew.
<quoted text>
Where would we be without Jews? They gave us the NAACP, ACLU and the ADL. Those 'lil rascals go get around.
Chief Diversity Officer

Herndon, VA

#12 Mar 15, 2007
Hey, why don't the Mexicans head to Israel? The Jews are such loving and kind people, surely they will be welcomed with open arms!
Chief Diversity Officer

Herndon, VA

#13 Mar 15, 2007
Texas Expatriate wrote:
Thieving, murdering, raping, lying scum which Europe was glad to get rid of...
Don't the Palestinians say that about our friends, the Jews?
missDaisy

Austin, TX

#14 Mar 15, 2007
wealthy wrote:
You Must know this:
Mexico has 2 peoples:
a.- Arab mexicans, violent mostly mustachioed, hairy mexicans, profession: drug dealing, kidnapping, murder.
b.- The Indian mexicans, no facial hair, profession: laborers, service workers.
Knowing who these people are is extremely important for americans, that gives Us an edge dealing with them
This is CORRECT. In the AMERICA'S (yep, TWO of them) there were a lot of Native Americans, ALL of them were called Indians, however the explorers who traveled to the Americas were not in India, so they were misnamed. Mexicans are mixed with Europeans, and with Native Americans. Many of them descend from true American race, whether you like it, believe it or not. Take that and smoke it in your peace pipe!!!!

Incidentally, it has been a hundred years ago, no one living today was here back then, so why is this race debate so important ? Move on people.
Chief Diversity Officer

Herndon, VA

#15 Mar 15, 2007
missDaisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Incidentally, it has been a hundred years ago, no one living today was here back then, so why is this race debate so important ? Move on people.
It is the most important issue facing the Whites in this country. Preservation.
wealthy

Miami Beach, FL

#16 Mar 15, 2007
You Must know this:
Mexico has 2 peoples:
a.- Arab mexicans, violent mostly mustachioed, hairy mexicans, profession: drug dealing, kidnapping, murder.

Knowing who these people are is extremely important for americans, that gives Us an edge dealing with them

FOR EXAMPLE: VICENTE FOX, HE IS 100% OF ARAB STOCK, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN AND IS VERY TALL LIKE ALL PALESTINIANS.
Aztlan

United States

#17 Mar 15, 2007
Chief Diversity Officer wrote:
<quoted text>It is the most important issue facing the Whites in this country. Preservation.
Agreed...you need preservation 'cause you're a dying race. I'll be sure to save a couple of you.
FYI Looking over my PEDS flow chart I see 22 Mexican women gave birth last night...2 had twins.
You know, now that I look it over, you should be scared.
Aztlan

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2007
wealthy wrote:
You Must know this:
Mexico has 2 peoples:
Retardo...like you can tell the difference between a Mexican, Cuban, Colombian, Puerto Rican etc. etc.
You can't even differentiate between your mouth or your culo.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#19 Mar 15, 2007
true mexican wrote:
if it wasnt for the mexican you white people wouldnt have the the things you have now, everything you own been built by a mexican. you lazy as white mother f***** need to get out and do some real work. your nothing but white trailer trash:)
I doubt your a true mexican or you would have typed that in spanish .

“USA 110 - MEX 3”

Since: Dec 06

Denton, TX

#20 Mar 15, 2007
<quoted text>Yeah, look at what the Mexicans have given the world. They have invented:
The airplane, telephone, computer, space flight, modern medicine, radio, the internet, television, nuclear energy, fiber optics, microchip, laser and pacemaker, just to name a few.
Chief, as usual you keep making me laugh..... that is a good one !!!!!!!!!!
DFWgirl

United States

#21 Mar 15, 2007
true mexican wrote:
if it wasnt for the mexican you white people wouldnt have the the things you have now, everything you own been built by a mexican. you lazy as white mother f***** need to get out and do some real work. your nothing but white trailer trash:)
Funny, when I drive by trailor parks they are flooded with Mexicans. 6 standing with a shovel and one digging doesn't make Mexicans hard workers.
DFWgirl

United States

#22 Mar 15, 2007
Aztlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed...you need preservation 'cause you're a dying race. I'll be sure to save a couple of you.
FYI Looking over my PEDS flow chart I see 22 Mexican women gave birth last night...2 had twins.
You know, now that I look it over, you should be scared.
How strange...you use flow charts to track how many of what race is born in the pediatrics? Do you know what a flow chart is?
Texas Expatriate

Köln, Germany

#23 Mar 16, 2007
Of course I've heard of german Jews, I daven (pray) with them every Shabbat. By the way german Jews belong to the Ashkenazic group. I'm Sephardic, descended from Spanish & Portuguese Jews.
We're all brothers.
RICHARD X wrote:
<quoted text>
So you couldn't be a kraut at the same time? They're mutually exclusive. You never heard of a German Jew? oy vey! what a messugah.
Texas Expatriate

Köln, Germany

#24 Mar 16, 2007
Oh he's back!

And we'll be visiting your neighbrohood real soon...
<quoted text>Where would we be without Jews? They gave us the NAACP, ACLU and the ADL. Those 'lil rascals go get around.
wealthy

Miami Beach, FL

#26 Mar 16, 2007
You Must know this:
Mexico has 2 peoples:

FOR EXAMPLE: VICENTE FOX,IS 100% OF ARAB STOCK, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN AND IS VERY TALL LIKE ALL PALESTINIANS.

So when you see who manages the Voice of Aztlan you will see that a mustachioed hairy mexicano is the boss in short an ARAB has hijacked the Mexican movement for Aztlan. and that's very disturbing.
wealthy

Miami Beach, FL

#27 Mar 16, 2007
You Must know this:
Mexico has 2 peoples:

FOR EXAMPLE: VICENTE FOX, HE IS 100% OF ARAB STOCK, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN AND IS VERY TALL LIKE ALL PALESTINIANS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 204
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
texas women smell of fart (Nov '09) 5 hr HERMOSA FART 29
News Russian troll farm even made a fake Obama-Clint... 5 hr HERMOSA FART 2
texas women smell of fart (Sep '10) 16 hr FART JUICE 24
News Republicans try to link sanctuary cities to the... 16 hr FART JUICE 5
Sex Offenders Now Have a Civil Rights Website (Apr '07) Tue FART BOOK 1,073
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon GALAXY FART 64,458
News For a weekend, Texas is a battleground for Trum... Mon FART DEBT 2
More from around the web